How to Apply For Passport on mPassport Seva App?
The mPassport Seva (or Mobile Passport Seva) app was created specifically for Indians who are only interested in passport-related information. Read this article to get to know how to apply for passport using the mPassport Seva app.
The mPassport Seva app is a simple and lightweight app that provides detailed information on the following topics:
- Passport location centres
- Passport fees
- Contact details
- Passport application status
- General information about the passport
Also Read: How to See Saved Passwords on Google Chrome?
Steps to Apply for a New Passport Using the mPassport Seva App
Obtaining a passport will now be lot easier thanks to the government’s recent launch of the mPassport Seva App, a mobile application. The app was launched by Sushma Swaraj, the External Affairs Minister, on the occasion of Passport Seva Diwas, by the Consular, Passport and Visa (CPV) division.
In this article, we’ll look at how to use the mPassport Seva App to apply for a new passport. The procedure is similar to that of the ‘Passport Seva’ website, which uses an existing system.
The following is a full description of the process:
- Open the mPassport Seva app, which is available for Android and iOS.
- Select ‘New User Register’ from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Passport Office.
- After that, fill in the details with information such as your name, date of birth, and email address.
- After that, enter your unique login ID (It can be the same as the email ID that the applicany uses)
- Enter a strong password and the captcha code, then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will get an email with a verification link by the passport office to activate the account
- After you verify your account, the applicant should close the app and relaunch it
- Enter your Login ID, password, and captcha code.
- After that, select ‘Apply for a fresh passport.’
- Fill out the form and follow the app’s instructions.
- Make the required fee payment.
- The last step is to schedule a visit to a passport centre for document verification.
Track the Status of Your Application From the App
You can use the ‘Status Tracker’ on the mPassport Seva app to track the status of a new passport application. The user must select ‘Application Status’ after hitting on the ‘Status Tracker’ button. After that, click on ‘Track’ and enter the file number and date of birth.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…