How To Book Covid Test Online? A Simple Guide
Booking your Covid test has never been this easier, try out this simple method and book your Covid RTPCR test online. On a serious note, after testing, you may receive COVID-19 and transmit it to others. So if you test positive, remain home, isolate yourself from others, and contact your doctor. And if negative, keep taking precautions to avoid contracting COVID-19.
Table Of Contents
- 1Documents required for getting tested for Covid 19 (SARS-CoV-2)
- 2How much will the RTPCR Test cost?
- 3Steps to pre-book slots online for their RT-PCR test at Delhi airport:
Highlights of the Story
- Symptoms of coronavirus are the primary reason for testing (COVID-19).
- An HSE COVID-19 test facility offers free COVID PCR tests. To schedule an appointment, go online and secure a time.
- Find the quick guide to book an online test in this article.
Testing is important in combating the coronavirus epidemic, according to medical professionals all over the world. Covid-19 testing is now available to book online, according to Practo, a digital healthcare provider. Practo announced in a blog post that it has teamed with Thyrocare to conduct Covid-19 detection testing. The Indian government and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) have given their approval.
I2H certified phlebotomists will collect the samples straight from the patients’ homes, according to the companies. When taking the swabs, they will follow the ICMR guidelines and take all required measures.
Documents required for getting tested for Covid 19 (SARS-CoV-2)
- A government photo-id (Aadhaar card/ Voter Id/ Passport) is required to verify the suspect patient’s current address and phone number.
- Patient’s Information Form.
- A prescription from the medical doctor (this may vary depending upon the guidelines by the respective state government).
How much will the RTPCR Test cost?
RTPCR testing will be charged at government/state government approved rates. Rates may change from time to time, based on what the state government has mandated.
Steps to pre-book slots online for their RT-PCR test at Delhi airport:
Starting December 20, 2021, all passengers flying from ‘at-risk’ countries to India’s six major airports, including Delhi, would require to pre-book their RT-PCR test.
In the rise of the Omicron crisis, the ministry of civil aviation states that travellers travelling at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad airports will be required to book the test in advance.
- Firstly go to www.newdelhiairport.in and search in the top panel for ‘Book Covid-19 Test.’
- Next, choose your type of travel (in this case, international arrival).
- Fill up all personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, Aadhaar card/passport number, address, appointment date, and time slot.
- Decide what kind of test you want to take (in this case, RT-PCR, though Rapid PCR testing is available as well).
- Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now just submit your application and book a time slot for your RT-PCR test for your arrival at the airport.
An RT-PCR test will cost you Rs 500, while a Rapid PCR test will cost you Rs 3,500. Passengers can reschedule their appointments or cancel their bookings altogether.
Ques- What type of sample will be taken?
Ans- Samples will be taken in the form of swabs from the nose (nasopharyngeal) and throat (Oropharyngeal) for the RTPCR technique.
Ques- What is the best option for booking Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) testing online?
Ans- You can schedule a home visit by going to the Practo website, www.practo.com, and requesting a home collection slot. The scheduling of this test is contingent on the ICMR registered lab’s fulfilment and verification of mandatory prerequisites.
Ques- What technique is being employed?
Ans- The ICMR recommends RT PCR. The COVID-19 RT-PCR test is really a real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test for detecting SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid in the upper and lower respiratory systems. This test will then detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The Real-Time PCR method would require swabs from the patient’s mouth and nose.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…