How to Delete YouTube Search History on my Android Phone?
YouTube is one of the most popular videos streaming platforms, with billions of users. It’s a video treasure chest where you may search for anything you want to watch. YouTube saves all of your search history including all the videos you’ve ever watched on the platform. We will show you how to delete your YouTube search history if you don’t want to share your browsing history with anyone.
Delete YouTube Search History Android Devices
Follow the steps below to delete your YouTube history from android phone:
- Open the YouTube application.
- Then, to access the main menu, tap on your profile photo or icon.
- After that, go to the settings tab.
- After that, you can choose the history and privacy option.
- Last but not least, tap clear search history to delete all of your search history.
Also Read: Best Ways to Level Up Fast in Free Fire
Pause YouTube Search History
Clearing the search history over and again is, well, inconvenient. As a result, you have a better alternative for preventing your YouTube searches from being tracked. You can stop YouTube from tracking your search history by pausing it.
Steps to pause your YouTube search history:
- Open the YouTube application.
- After that, go to your profile page.
- Then select the settings option.
- Then select History and Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on ‘Pause watch history’ and ‘Pause search history’.
YouTube won’t be able to keep up with your search history. Until you switch it back on, your pause search option will stay paused.
The YouTube watch history or search history that you remove will no longer be accessible on our account. This information, on the other hand, can be retrieved through Google Activity. You will no longer receive particularly tailored suggestions in the search box after deleting your YouTube search history, and you will be unable to check what you last searched in the app.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…