How to Delete YouTube Search History on my Android Phone?
YouTube is one of the most popular videos streaming platforms, with billions of users. It’s a video treasure chest where you may search for anything you want to watch. YouTube saves all of your search history including all the videos you’ve ever watched on the platform. We will show you how to delete your YouTube search history if you don’t want to share your browsing history with anyone.
Delete YouTube Search History Android Devices
Follow the steps below to delete your YouTube history from android phone:
- Open the YouTube application.
- Then, to access the main menu, tap on your profile photo or icon.
- After that, go to the settings tab.
- After that, you can choose the history and privacy option.
- Last but not least, tap clear search history to delete all of your search history.
Also Read: Best Ways to Level Up Fast in Free Fire
Pause YouTube Search History
Clearing the search history over and again is, well, inconvenient. As a result, you have a better alternative for preventing your YouTube searches from being tracked. You can stop YouTube from tracking your search history by pausing it.
Steps to pause your YouTube search history:
- Open the YouTube application.
- After that, go to your profile page.
- Then select the settings option.
- Then select History and Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on ‘Pause watch history’ and ‘Pause search history’.
YouTube won’t be able to keep up with your search history. Until you switch it back on, your pause search option will stay paused.
The YouTube watch history or search history that you remove will no longer be accessible on our account. This information, on the other hand, can be retrieved through Google Activity. You will no longer receive particularly tailored suggestions in the search box after deleting your YouTube search history, and you will be unable to check what you last searched in the app.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…