How To Get Advance Server Access In Garena Free Fire
Free Fire is quite a popular battle royale game in India and after the Indian Govt banned PUBG Mobile a few months ago, Free Fire became the go-to game for gamers. To experience the beta features that developers release for users here’s a guide on How To Get Advance Server Access In Garena Free Fire.
Highlights of the Story
- Free Fire is an online battle royal game where multiple players join in and drop in on an island and the last man standing wins the game.
- The game is quite popular after PUBG mobile was banned in India.
- Here’s a guide on How To Get Advance Server Access In Garena Free Fire.
One of the most popular mobile battle royale titles available is Garena Free Fire. There is a huge base of players for this game, and due to this, there is always a demand for anything that is being released exclusively by the developers. One of the few things like that is the Free Fire Advance Server which is only available for few players to access. Here’s everything you need to know about it and a guide on how you can register and download the new content.
Also Read: How To Change Server In Garena Free Fire
What is Advance Server Access In Garena Free Fire?
The advanced servers are a place in Free Fire where developers launch the beta applications to test them in a contained manner. So in this application, everything coming in the next seasonal update is tested and then finally added to Free Fire. If you are a die-hard fan of this game and want to try the new up-to-date content, you can access these servers.
As testing is held in the beta phase, only a fixed number of slots are available, and only selected players can access it. As the game Free Fire has a huge player base, it is impossible to give everyone access. Therefore to tackle the problem, Garena opens up a registration process where players can enroll and try out the new features by gaining access to the Free Fire advance server.
This happens every time a new seasonal update is around the corner. Garena starts the registration process to allow some applicants to try the new features along with the regular testers and report any bugs they might notice. Here is a guide on how you can enroll in this process:
Also Read: Best Characters In Garena Free Fire
How to download Free Fire advance server 2021
- For the first step, players have to visit the advanced service official website and log in via a Facebook account. Here is a link to visit the website
- Then you have to enter all the required details and press next
- In the last step, you now have to pick on the “join now” button.
This is it now your application will be reviewed by the developers, and if you are lucky enough, you will be provided with an authentication code which you can later use to register.
Also Read: How To Get Free Skins In Garena Free Fire
Download Advanced Server APK
In order to download the advanced server apk version, here are the given steps
- To play on the advanced server, you first have to download the APK file. It can be downloaded easily from the official website or from here.
- Then you have to enable the “install for unknown source” option if you have not done it previously and install the game.
- Once the file is installed, you have to open the Free Fire advance server and tap on the guest option.
- Now all you have to do is enter the activation code you received and press the ok button.
After doing this, you will be able to access their advanced server to test out all the new game features.
It should be noted that as all the features are in the beta phase, they might contain certain bugs and glitches. You can even earn diamonds by reporting the issues to the developers.
The recent update includes a lot of new features like character, pets, emotes, and much more. As a beta tester, you’ll be the first one to come across these features. With access to this server, you also have the opportunity to check for upcoming updates in the game before anyone else.
The process for getting the activation code is a bit tedious because the slots are very few, and the chances that you will be selected are low. So if you want to make your registration successful, do fill-up the form as soon as they are available, and be sure to repeat the process each season until you gain access.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…