How To Sell Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S? Best Upgrade Options
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S a long ago. It is no doubt that it was a great device at the time of launching, but with the futuristic technology, we are getting upgrades each day. And, if you want to sell your old mobile and planning to replace it, readout further to know.
Highlights of the Story
- Wants to have an excellent buyback value for your old Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S,
- Cashify lets you sell your old mobile with a great deal at your doorstep.
- In this article, you’ll get to know about the best upgrade option for your Redmi Note 7S.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S was launched just 2 years back, however, now this phone has become outdated now. The main reason for this is faults in the performance and the presence of much better quality. In the current society, consumer demands have increased considerably. With the ever-increasing expectations, older phones constantly become outdated while new phones become trendy.
Specifications, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
Released in 2019, Redmi Note 7S became popular as a budget phone by Redmmi. It comes with a 6.3-inch full-HD+ display and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. It has amazing viewing angles and a display bright enough to be legible even outdoors. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC powering it, the phone offers a lag-free experience.
The phone offers a few customisations that make using it simple. Even the camera is impressive with a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. It even has a 13-megapixel selfie shooter. In addition, it has managed to pack in a 4,000mAh battery for outstanding performance. Now you might wonder if the phone is so amazing, why has it become outdated? So, further to know why.
Why is your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S mouldy now?
Even though Redmi has amazing camera performance, there are phones in the market that are much better. The Selfie camera of the phone is still up to the mark. However, the rear camera isn’t as up-to-date. Even more, the night camera of this phone is not as good as that of the latest phones.
No 5G Support
With new technologies coming up and high-speed internet in major demand, 5G has become the need of the hour. Unfortunately, because of its release date, this phone does not support 5G. This can become an obstruction for you when your friends are enjoying a high-speed 5G net. You will be stuck with the same old 4G network.
How to get the best BuyBack value?
There are many online as well as offline options available for selling your old phone. However, to get the best value, we advise you to use Cashify to sell your phone and buy a new one.
For the first step, simply visit the Cashify website and create an account if you don’t already own one.
Visit the Sell old phone page and choose the mobile brand as your brand, Xiaomi (in this case).
Now, choose Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S as the model of your device. You will then be redirected to the “Sell Old Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S” page.
Fill in the specifications of your phone as asked, and you will be presented with the best buyback value for your phone.
Now, a Cashify executive will come to your home to collect your old device. The amount due will be paid to you by them after verification of the condition of the phone.
Why should you choose Cashify?
The simple procedure and door-step pickup offered by Cashify make it the best method for selling your phone. Of course, you are free to try other stores, but it is guaranteed that none will provide a value greater than Cashify. Even more, the amount is transferred directly to your account to prevent any inconvenience.
Also Read-Host A Live Watch Party With These Top 3 Free Platforms!
Top Upgrade Options Available
1. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G mobile comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display, 1080×2400 pixel resolution, and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, it supports fast charging. The connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G.
2. OnePlus 9R 5G
OnePlus 9R 5G is an amazing overall package that looks slick while offering a crisp AMOLED screen and stereo speakers. It has great performance in everyday tasks as well as games. It also has a long-lasting battery and fast charger in the box. In addition, the 48-megapixel main camera can take good shots in the Nightscape mode, depending on ambient light conditions.
3. Apple iPhone XR
Apple iPhone XR mobile comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It is powered by a Hexa-core Apple A12 Bionic processor and comes with 3GB RAM. It supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging. It is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards. It even features an IP67 rating for dust and water protection. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Lightning, 3G, and 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…