Fast becoming the most successful premium smartphone manufacturers in India, the OnePlus 7 pro is probably their most popular smartphone. Its massive 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution provides a vivid experience for watching any shows, pictures or even just gaming.
However, gaming can also make you excited enough to drop your phone and lead to the heart-breaking incident of your phone screen breaking or scratching. You will probably be scared and worried about how to get it repaired and even more, get repaired within budget. You can also buy a phone but we all know how costly and hence, impractical it will be.
So, read further to know how you can get your screen repaired within budget, in a few steps and at your doorstep.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
You can choose the safe, convenient and in-budget solution of getting it repaired from Cashify mobile repair:
- First, log into or sign up at Cashify from your device.
- Next, enter your mobile phone brand and you’ll be taken to the OnePlus 7 Pro Screen repair page.
- From the range of phones present before you, select your phone colour.
- Now, just select the repairs you wish to get done from the list of options available. And then you can book an appointment.
- The screen of a OnePlus 6 will be repaired at Cashify in India for just Rs 15,499 which is much less compared to other platforms like honor stores.
- Even more, your phone is repaired by the technician before your eyes at your doorstep. This ensures complete transparency and customer convenience.
- There is even a warranty of six months available for each repair and a seven-day money-back guarantee.
Method 2: Oneplus Service Centre
If not Cashify, you can also go to the nearest OnePlus service centre to get your screen fixed:
- Although these centres use original parts to repair your phone, They are unbelievingly expensive for the same reason. As a result, getting your phone repaired here can be out of reach for average smartphone users.
- The average cost for getting a OnePlus 7 pro screen repaired in India at an Honor Service Centre is about Rs 16,000-17,000 that is really expensive.
- Also, unlike at Cashify where your phone is repaired at your doorstep. You will have to visit these centres multiple times and still may be unsure of the progress.
OnePlus 7 pro offers to you the best display experience among the OnePlus mobile phone series. It would be really upsetting if you had to lose this experience for a simple scratch or screen damage. When you can get this repaired within your budget, with a warranty, and for a price that is within your budget, why would one want to look for other options? So try getting your repairs done from Cashify for a hassle-free and safe experience.
You can even visit the One Pus 7 pro page on Cashify to know about the latest deals, reviews, news and tips and tricks to stay up to date on everything new about your phone.