OnePlus 9RT: Who Should and Shouldn’t Buy The New Flagship?
Every year we have five to ten smartphones from all the manufacturers. However, few particular brands stand sundry to be precise, e.g. OnePlus. The upcoming OnePlus 9RT might just be the smartphone that you were waiting for. So, if you’re considering buying the OnePlus 9RT this article is for you.
Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus 9RT Specifications:
- 2Why You Should Buy the OnePlus 9RT?
- 3Who Shouldn’t buy the OnePlus 9RT?
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9RT has been launched in China, and it’s on its way to India.
- The new Flagship device has killer specs and can deliver exceptional performance.
- The question is should you or should you not buy the new OnePlus 9RT?
OnePlus is a smartphone of tech enthusiasts; they have always been that company. However, recent developments have changed the entire landscape of the brand and perhaps made us think twice about its coming smartphones. And why shouldn’t we? Today’s smartphones are good, affordable, and getting better than before, and because of that top-notch competition, thankfully, there are too many smartphones to pick. However, this tight competition has created a vacuum, and in this, every brand wants to be an ace. The upcoming OnePlus 9RT will undoubtedly be a killer smartphone; however, with so many options right now, do you actually need it? And should you consider buying the OnePlus 9RT? Let’s get on it!
In this article, we will explore whether you should switch to the next flagship killer OnePlus 9RT or not.
OnePlus 9RT Specifications:
Yup! The rumours are true. The upcoming OnePlus 9RT will be coming with Snapdragon 888 chipset and will feature a 120Hz display with a hole-punch design. In addition, the device will be coming with a 6.62-inch AMOLED display that will have a 600Hz touch sampling rate. It will also have an HDR10+ certification and 100 per cent DCI-P3 coverage.
The device has been confirmed to be packing a Snapdragon 888 chipset and will come with 8GB,12GB RAM. In addition, it will also feature a 7GB dynamic RAM configuration that will utilise the internal storage as a memory unit, which will certainly boost some level of performance since the storge standard is UFS3.1. Storage.
In the camera section, the device will be featuring a triple camera setup and housing a 50+16+2-megapixel Sony IMX lens. The front camera will be packing a 16-megapixel lens with HD video calling capabilities. The device will be featuring a 4,500mAh battery and will feature OnePlus dedicated fast charging.
Why You Should Buy the OnePlus 9RT?
As a matter of fact, this answer is pretty much simple. If you’re looking for a reliable smartphone the has top-notch performance and features a great camera, then the upcoming OnePlus 9RT is for you. The device will be a power monster and surely not disappoint you in any way. Moreover, it has a good display and packs a mean punch in terms of battery capacity and daily use.
The smartphone is projected to be priced at somewhere around Rs. 40,000. And in this price bracket, the device is no doubt a worthy edition to own. The 9RT will certainly be your all-rounder companion.
Who Shouldn’t buy the OnePlus 9RT?
Though it is highly important to pick a smartphone that not just perform well, full-fil all your requirement and stand out as your daily-drive. However, you should hold on to your thoughts for a while; the new 9RT might not necessarily be vital if you have just switched your smartphone or are currently using a year-old smartphone at least. I mean, it can be a good adventure if you have an older smartphone, but someone using the latest hardware can skip it.
There is also a catch if you’re not interested in the new form ColorOS12 and want to cherish the stock android experience, you might wanna consider otherwise. The new OS will have a variety of changes, and some might not like it. What used to be the USP of OnePlus smartphones, has completely changed, and OnePlus might not be the OnePlus it was a year later. The success of Color OS12 in this new OnePlus packaging is still sceptical; however, if you have a craving, then it’s is still a power-hungry smartphone to go for.
Cashify is perhaps the best place to sell your old smartphone and get excellent buyback value. Do try it out.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…