OnePlus 9RT: Who Should and Shouldn’t Buy The New Flagship?
Every year we have five to ten smartphones from all the manufacturers. However, few particular brands stand sundry to be precise, e.g. OnePlus. The upcoming OnePlus 9RT might just be the smartphone that you were waiting for. So, if you’re considering buying the OnePlus 9RT this article is for you.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9RT has been launched in China, and it’s on its way to India.
- The new Flagship device has killer specs and can deliver exceptional performance.
- The question is should you or should you not buy the new OnePlus 9RT?
OnePlus is a smartphone of tech enthusiasts; they have always been that company. However, recent developments have changed the entire landscape of the brand and perhaps made us think twice about its coming smartphones. And why shouldn’t we? Today’s smartphones are good, affordable, and getting better than before, and because of that top-notch competition, thankfully, there are too many smartphones to pick. However, this tight competition has created a vacuum, and in this, every brand wants to be an ace. The upcoming OnePlus 9RT will undoubtedly be a killer smartphone; however, with so many options right now, do you actually need it? And should you consider buying the OnePlus 9RT? Let’s get on it!
In this article, we will explore whether you should switch to the next flagship killer OnePlus 9RT or not.
OnePlus 9RT Specifications:
Yup! The rumours are true. The upcoming OnePlus 9RT will be coming with Snapdragon 888 chipset and will feature a 120Hz display with a hole-punch design. In addition, the device will be coming with a 6.62-inch AMOLED display that will have a 600Hz touch sampling rate. It will also have an HDR10+ certification and 100 per cent DCI-P3 coverage.
The device has been confirmed to be packing a Snapdragon 888 chipset and will come with 8GB,12GB RAM. In addition, it will also feature a 7GB dynamic RAM configuration that will utilise the internal storage as a memory unit, which will certainly boost some level of performance since the storge standard is UFS3.1. Storage.
In the camera section, the device will be featuring a triple camera setup and housing a 50+16+2-megapixel Sony IMX lens. The front camera will be packing a 16-megapixel lens with HD video calling capabilities. The device will be featuring a 4,500mAh battery and will feature OnePlus dedicated fast charging.
Why You Should Buy the OnePlus 9RT?
As a matter of fact, this answer is pretty much simple. If you’re looking for a reliable smartphone the has top-notch performance and features a great camera, then the upcoming OnePlus 9RT is for you. The device will be a power monster and surely not disappoint you in any way. Moreover, it has a good display and packs a mean punch in terms of battery capacity and daily use.
The smartphone is projected to be priced at somewhere around Rs. 40,000. And in this price bracket, the device is no doubt a worthy edition to own. The 9RT will certainly be your all-rounder companion.
Who Shouldn’t buy the OnePlus 9RT?
Though it is highly important to pick a smartphone that not just perform well, full-fil all your requirement and stand out as your daily-drive. However, you should hold on to your thoughts for a while; the new 9RT might not necessarily be vital if you have just switched your smartphone or are currently using a year-old smartphone at least. I mean, it can be a good adventure if you have an older smartphone, but someone using the latest hardware can skip it.
There is also a catch if you’re not interested in the new form ColorOS12 and want to cherish the stock android experience, you might wanna consider otherwise. The new OS will have a variety of changes, and some might not like it. What used to be the USP of OnePlus smartphones, has completely changed, and OnePlus might not be the OnePlus it was a year later. The success of Color OS12 in this new OnePlus packaging is still sceptical; however, if you have a craving, then it’s is still a power-hungry smartphone to go for.
Cashify is perhaps the best place to sell your old smartphone and get excellent buyback value. Do try it out.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…