How To Use Two WhatsApp Accounts On A Dual SIM Smartphone!
WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging service in the world right now and we can comfortably say that most of the smartphone users have WhatsApp installed and use it regularly. Some users use WhatsApp even for professional purposes and would prefer to keep this separated from their personal life, few other users might want to maintain two WhatsApp accounts for their Primary and Secondary numbers respectively. If you are one of those who wish to maintain two separate WhatsApp accounts on a Dual SIM smartphone then this guide shows you the step by step instructions to Use Two WhatsApp accounts in a Dual SIM smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp is an instant messaging service with multiple additional features including individual or group voice and video calls
- WhatsApp allows you to communicate with other users just by having their mobile number in an easy and simple process
- WhatsApp officially allows a user to use only one account on a smartphone, however, there are ways to bypass this and install and use two accounts on a single smartphone
As of now, WhatsApp is the best and the most used instant messaging application in the world, it comes with several useful features such as individual or group voice and video call support. Most people wish to maintain a separate account of WhatsApp for their professional and personal purposes. This can be easily done by using the WhatsApp Business application and signing up with your work phone number to get an additional WhatsApp account on the same smartphone.
However, if you have two personal phone numbers and wish to use both of them on the same smartphone then it gets a little trickier, this guide shows you how to use two WhatsApp accounts on dial SIM smartphone.
Also Read: PubG Mobile: Unknown Hacks and Tricks
When you have a dual SIM smartphone, you will be able to use a different SIM for making calls, separate numbers for sending texts, and similar actions. However, using two WhatsApp accounts on a Dual SIM smartphone is not so straight forward and this has led to most users believing that it is not possible to use two WhatsApp accounts on a single phone. It is possible to have two copies of the WhatsApp application on one phone if you are using a dual SIM smartphone.
In some cases, you might have to use a third-party app if your software doesn’t support it by default to run two parallel accounts on a single phone. To use two WhatsApp accounts on a single phone it is recommended to have a dual-SIM smartphone, this is because WhatsApp uses the phone number as your identity and detects your identity via a call or an SMS.
If you have a dual-SIM phone and would like to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone, then your manufacturer might have already tweaked your Android software to allow it. Many Chinese phone makers such as Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, and others allow you to create a clone of apps that you can use under a dual-SIM environment.
How to Use Two WhatsApp accounts on Dual SIM Smartphone
If you are using an Oppo, Realme, Xiaomi, or Honor smartphone then you can start off the process by installing WhatsApp from the Google Play Store, this procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Smartphones too with small minor changes.
- Start by installing the WhatsApp application from the Google Play Store or update it to the latest version if you already have it installed
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone where you want to use Dual apps feature
- Look for the Dual Apps feature on Xiaomi Smartphone, App Twin on Honor smartphone, Dual Messenger on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone or Clone App on Oppo smartphone
- You will find a list of app that can work with the above-mentioned feature, you will be able to clone the app using a toggle to the right side of the app, turn on the toggle and proceed with the steps to clone the app of your choice, in this case, WhatsApp.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.