- SIM Dual SIM (SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano)
- Talk Time Up to 38 Hours(4G)
- Expandable Memory Micro SD, Up to 256 GB
Infinix Smart 4 Plus
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Infinix Smart 4 Plus has several key highlights like the battery support that you will get from this phone and the processor, which is more dedicated towards gaming and other heavy processes.
- Big Display with a good picture resolution
- The strong battery of 6000 mAh
- Support of Fingerprint sensor
- Strong support of Android 10 OS
- Support of USB port in place of Type C
- The mediocre processor which is dedicated for gaming only
By continuing their image of best budget mobile phones, Infinix has launched their Smart 4 Plus, which is fully loaded with features and comes up with great body design. The main motive behind the launch of this phone is to make its brand image alive. This phone comes up with big battery support of 6000 mAh, which makes it a terrific mobile phone of its price segment. In addition, the Made in India campaign helps this phone to become a major highlight for Indian Users. Now if we move forward with the features that are offered by the company, it comes up with Mediatek Helio A25 processor which is quite powerful in this price segment and a 6.82 inches HD+ display enhances your movie experience. However, you can get Full HD+ display in this price segment but if you compare its features then this phone will surely lead from the front foot.
Infinix Smart 4 Price in India
The pricing of this mobile phone is the key highlight as this phone comes up at Rs.7999 price in India and this makes it the most recommended budget mobile phone, which is developed in India. In this pricing, you will get 3GB+ 32GB support, which makes it different from others like the Realme C11. In present times, if you want a phone with 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage capacity then you need to move for the higher range phone which costs you about 10,000 to 12,000 rupees. However, this phone has given a breakdown to the terminology and popped up in the market with the pricing to Rs.7,999 which is slightly low according to the features offered by the company. If we look at the branding styles given by the company then it is assumed that this phone is the ultimate successor of Infinix Smart 3 Plus, which was previously launched in 2019.
The design of Infinix Smart 4 Plus is far better than other variants as this phone comes up with a drop notch and a 6.82 inches HD+ display with minimum bezels. On the rear panel, the elegant gem-cut texture makes it look more stylish. The front, as well as the back, features 2.5D glass. There is a fingerprint sensor you can see right in the middle. In addition, you will get the support of the depth-sensing camera, which you can use for capturing clear pictures.
In this phone, you will get a 6.82 inches HD+ display with 90.5 screens to display aspect ratio and 20:5:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it has an IPS LCD display, which is considered as the best one in this price range and gives you a slightly different experience of movies.
Performance is the key aspect of this mobile phone as you will get the support of Android 10 based XOS 6.2. Along with that, you also get the support of octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 SoC processor that is superior in its variant. Therefore, if you were looking for a budget phone with good processor performance then this phone would be a great choice.
In Infinix Smart 4 Plus, you will get a dual-camera setup with a depth sensor. On the screen, you will get an 8MP front camera with drop notch and on the rear, you will get 13MP dual camera setup with depth sensing feature. In terms of camera quality, this phone beats almost all the competitors of its price range.
It is one of those features, which got an extreme improvement with this model. You will get a 6000mAh powerful battery with AI-based power-saving mode. According to some of the reviews, with this powerful battery, you can enjoy 15 hours of non-stop gaming and 23 hours of non-stop video playback. Along with that, you will also get the 38 hours 4G talk time with a single charge.
With that final said, we concluded that Infinix Smart 4 Plus is one of the best budget phones. If we compare it with their direct competitors like Realme and Redmi then it would be one-step forward with the phones offered by the companies in this price range.