Best Android One Phones As Of March 2021
Android can get very confusing. We have the sweet treat names, then there are version numbers. Right now, we are hearing a lot about the development of Android 12. Then, we have stock Android, Android Go, and Android One! So many versions but what makes it different from each other? Here, in this article, we will be talking about Android One in detail. We will learn about what it is and its pros and cons. Moreover, we will also find out the best Android One phones available as of March 2021.
Android One is the feature to look for if you want a phone with Android designed exactly as Google intended. It is a Google program that offers a lighter version of its mobile operating system. So that it can bring this technology to more people. Moreover, it is a version of the Android platform which uses a largely unmodified core interface. However, with room to support a few little hardware extras.
Android One promises better performance and battery life thanks to well-optimized software. It also promises no superfluous apps, and a longer period of software support too, with timely security updates. In addition, gives us a cohesive approach to user interface design.
In terms of advantages, it is updated and safe, bloatware-free, cheaper, and battery-focused. However, the disadvantage is that it is limited in hardware, no advanced technologies, low supply, and no customization layer or absence of layers of customizations.
There are a number of Android One phones on the market now, with Nokia and Motorola. Let us look at some of the best phones available as of March 2021 in various price brackets.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M62 Launched: Price, Specs
Android One Phones Under Rs.15,000
Xiaomi Mi A3
It is a pocket-friendly smartphone with its camera setup as is its main highlight. There are three rear cameras including a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP Ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, the front camera houses a 32MP sensor. Another highlight is the in-display fingerprint scanner.
It is available for Rs 12,999, via Amazon India and Mi.com.
Motorola One Vision
This Android One smartphone comes straight from the house of Lenovo-owned Motorola. The USP of this particular device is its 6.3-inch Full HD+ punch-hole display, two rear cameras (48MP, 5MP), and a 25MP front camera. In addition, it has a huge 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Additionally, the device supports the Night Vision mode for low-light photography and Google’s Digital Wellbeing.
It is available for Rs 14,999 via Flipkart.
Xiaomi Mi A2
The predecessor of the device mentioned above, it is the second iteration in its Android One smartphone series. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor. Whereas, the phone sports dual cameras at the back, 20MP and 12MP. On the other hand, the front snapper is configured at 20MP.
The Mi A2 has a laddered-down variant, dubbed the Mi A2 Lite. The device comes with a smaller 5.84-inch notched display, lower RAM/ROM options (3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB), and lowered-down camera configuration (12MP and 5MP dual rear cameras and a 5MP front snapper).
However the former is available in India unlike the latter.
Mi A2 is available for a price of Rs 9,999 via Mi.com.
Android One Phones Under Rs.25,000
It made its entry into India with Android 9.0 Pie, under the Android One program. However, now it comes equipped with Android 10. The smartphone has two attractions: a 6.18-inch Full HD+ PureDisplay and dual rear cameras. Moreover, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset.
Furthermore, the camera module comes with OIS, ZEISS Optics lens, AI-based features, and dual-sight live streaming.
It is available for Rs 15,999 via Nokia.com.
Nokia 7.2 is a device you cannot miss when looking for the best Android One phone of 2020. The smartphone comes with its camera department as its USP. It comes with a 48MP primary sensor, a 5MP depth sensor, and an 8MP Ultra-wide lens. Whereas, the front camera houses a 20MP.
It is available for Rs 16,999 via Nokia.com.
Infinix Note 5 Stylus
Infinix brings to you the NOTE 5 Stylus – a smartphone that comes with the unique X-Pen. It can be used to doodle, paint or create notes on your phone. An elegant design combined with the power of Google’s Android One. Moreover, this smartphone brings together the best of both worlds when it comes to style and performance.
It is available for Rs 16,999 via Flipkart.
Android One Phones Above Rs.25,000
Nokia 9 PureView
It is the first smartphone with a Penta-camera setup at the back. The cameras have 12MP each. Whereas, there is a 20MP selfie camera on the front.
Moreover, it is available at Rs 37,677, via Nokia.com.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…