Mi 11 Ultra India Launch Set for April 23, Xiaomi Reveals
Xiaomi recently launched the higher-end phones in the Mi 11 series in China. It includes the Mi 11Pro and the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Now, Xiaomi reveals on its India page that it will be coming to India as well. The phone is gearing to launch in India on April 23. Moreover, the page is teasing key features of the phone running up to the launch. In addition, the Notify Me button is also live for gauging interest.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specifications (China variant)
It features a quad-curved 6.81-inch 2K WQHD+ (3,200× 1,440 pixels) E4 AMOLED display. In addition, it comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, supports HDR10+ and Dolby Vision.
The phone also has a 1.1-inch (126×294 pixels) AMOLED secondary touch display on the back. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra supports always-on mode and has a peak brightness of 450 nits.
Furthermore, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra powers on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It has a 5,000mAh battery with 67W wired as well as wireless fast charging support, along with 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra sports a 50-MP Samsung GN2 primary wide-angle sensor with an f/1.95 lens and Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), a 48-MP Sony IMX586 ultra-wide-angle, and a 48-MP tele-macro camera sensor. The smartphone supports 8K video recording at 24fps with all three sensors. It has a 20-MP front camera with an f/2.2 lens.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.