Table Of Contents
- 1iQOO 10: Render Reveals
- 2More Specs
Highlights of the Story
- iQOO may launch the iQOO 10 series soon in China.
- The exact launch date of the upcoming iQOO flagship smartphones is not known at the moment.
- Company will launch the device with a triple-camera setup on the back.
According to rumours, iQOO will shortly introduce its iQOO 10 5G series in China. Next month, the new iQOO flagship phones may make their debut in China. The precise release date for the new iQOO flagship smartphones is currently uncertain. We can assume the company to release at least two products in the series, which will feature an iQOO 10 Pro 5G model in addition to the standard model.
Important information about the vanilla model has surfaced ahead of the formal launch announcement. The vanilla iQOO 10’s design has been revealed in a fresh leak by the tipster Ice Universe.
iQOO 10: Render Reveals
Later this year, the India launch of the iQOO 10 series is expected. Design renderings for the vanilla model have emerged ahead of the actual unveiling. The vanilla model will have a substantial camera island on the back, as seen in the design photos given by the tipster Ice Universe. The Vivo X70 Pro Plus, which debuted in India last year, shares a design with the camera island.
The sensors are located on the left side of the camera island, while the gimbal stabilisation logo is there on the right side. The smartphone will be releasing by iQOO with a triple camera arrangement on the back. The camera module on the left also houses the LED flash module.
According to a recent leak, the phone will have a 50-megapixel primary camera with a 1/1.5-inch sensor. The remaining two camera sensors’ specifications are yet unknown. A 12-megapixel/ 16-megapixel ultrawide camera and a 12-megapixel portrait telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom are likely to include in the phone.
One of the photographs shows that the space below the camera module has a textured appearance. The phone will probably include a hole-punch display on the front. The cutout for the front camera will be at the upper centre.
Also Read: iQOO 8 Legend May Launch in India Soon
A 6.78-inch Full HD+ OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and support for DC dimming are among the other information about the phone. iQOO will debut the phone with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and 12GB of RAM. The phone reportedly supports 120W FlashCharge as well.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…