Table Of Contents
- 1Nothing Phone (1) Specifications Leaked
Highlights of the Story
- Nothing Phone 1 is confirmed to run on Nothing OS.
- The phone, according to sources, could be available on Flipkart.
- It could launch sometime in Q2 2022.
Nothing teased the launch of its first smartphone in India back in March 2022. During the event, the company’s founder, Carl Pei, confirmed the upcoming launch of its’ first smartphone the Nothing Phone (1). They also confirmed that we can expect the launch of the smartphone in Q3 2022. But it looks like this most awaited smartphone could launch sooner than this. However, rumours and leaks of the same phone being in the works came up a lot previously. Ahead of the phone launch, to give some idea about the software, the company release the Nothing Launcher on Google Play Store, for some select Samsung and Google Pixel phones.
We still do not know the exact launch date of the Phone (1). While we wait to hear some official details on the same, a new leak has now revealed the key specifications of the Nothing Phone (1). Let us look at some of the leaks in detail below:
Nothing Phone (1) Specifications Leaked
According to a Twitter user (@rsjadon01), the phone will come with a Snapdragon 778G SoC. This SoC is in the smartphone like the iQOO Z6 Pro 5G, Realme GT Master Edition, iQOO Z5 5G and the Vivo T1 Pro 5G. Moreover, the smartphone could come with an AMOLED display, 50-megapixel main camera. The screenshots are taken from the Nothing Phone 1: User Manual e-book, which is currently listed on the Amazon India site.
Also Read: New Witcher Game is in Development
Moreover, Nothing Phone (1) may also come with 8GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The phone will pack a 4,500 mAh battery. There is no word on the fast charging speed at the moment. However, the leaked post reveals that the smartphone might come with wireless charging support. In addition, the phone might come with a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and support for HDR10 content as well.
In terms of optics, it might come with a 50-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary camera, which could be an ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel snapper, which is likely a depth or a macro lens. For selfies, the device may also feature a 32-megapixel snapper. Lastly, the phone will run on Android 12 with Nothing OS skin on top which has been confirmed.
Also Read: How To Do Cryptocurrency Mining In India?
As mentioned above, there is no word on the Nothing Phone (1) launch date. However, the company is expected to launch the phone in the coming weeks.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…