Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus, a mid-range phone with a gorgeous appearance and poor camera quality. The phone’s primary focus has been on the classic design layout. The phone was released in 2018, and the Chipset and features are already obsolete. Consider how you may obtain the best buyback value when selling your old Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
Also Read: Google Pixel 7 Review – Great Cameras But What Else?
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus features a TFT 6-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:5:9. It has a screen resolution of 720 x 1,480 pixels and a pixel density of 274ppi.
Furthermore, the smartphone has dual rear cameras with 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel lenses that can capture very nice pictures with quality and clarity. The front cameras have an 8-megapixel lens with a front flash which can click flattering selfies for the users. Moreover, the phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset supported by an Adreno 308 GPU.
Also Read: Redmi 11 Prime 5G Review – All-Rounder Budget 5G Phone
What Makes Galaxy J6 Plus outdated in 2022?
Here are the reasons why you may sell your old smartphone:
- Poor low-light camera performance.
- The smartphone has not designed for high performance.
- The photograph is devoid of colour and saturation.
- Lack of support for rapid charging.
- Outdated Chipset.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
How to sell Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus on Cashify?
Users can quickly sell their old Galaxy J6 Plus on Cashify. Follow these easy instructions.
- Create an account, log in to the Cashify app or website, and head to the section where you can Sell Old Phones.
- Choose Samsung as the brand for the phone you want to sell, and then Galaxy J6 Plus as the model. You’ll be directed to the Sell old Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus page.
- To know the exact buyback value, you need to answer a set of queries about the functionality and condition of the gadget. Fill in the required information to find the best buyback value.
- After everything is finished, you will receive the exact market value of your smartphone. Following that, you may choose the payment method and the time window, i.e., how you want to be paid when the device is picked up from your location. You’ll soon get a confirmation email from Cashify.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review – Finally Something New This Time
Benefits of Selling Old Devices at Cashify
Your one-stop shop for selling used gadgets is Cashify. We take care to keep the procedure simple and handy for you. From picking up the equipment at your home to processing the payment immediately after everything is finished, our professionals handle everything. Using our AI-based calculator, we want to provide you with the most excellent value for your old smartphone.
Also Read: OPPO F17 Review – Buy It For The Looks
Best Upgrade Options
1. OPPO K10 5G
The OPPO K10 5G features a 6.56 inches bezel-less display, having a punch-hole at the top. Moreover, the phone’s front screen belongs to the IPS LCD category, with a pixel density of 269ppi, a refresh rate of 90Hz and a resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels.
Additionally, the device is also powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 MT6833 CPU and 8GB of RAM. The company fitted an Octa-core CPU with a 2.4GHz operating frequency to boost the smartphone’s performance. A Mali-G57 MC2 GPU is also included in the smartphone to handle the graphical outputs.
2. Honor Play 40 Plus
The Honor Play 40 Plus features a 6.6-inches IPS LCD with a waterdrop notch at the top and 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution with a density of 399ppi.
Moreover, The gadget also has an Octa-core CPU with a Cortex A55 and Cortex A76 processing arrangement, as well as a MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 chipset. The Mali-G57 MC2 GPU and 4GB of RAM are also included to further enhance the user’s operational experience.
3. Realme 9 Pro 5G
The Realme 9 Pro 5G features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels, a refresh rate of 120Hz and a pixel density of 400ppi.
Additionally, the smartphone’s Octa-core Kryo 560 Dual-core 2.2GHz and Kryo 560 Hexa Core 1.8GHz CPU configuration are also powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset. The gadget also features a 64-megapixel f/1.79 primary camera, an 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, all of which are located on the device’s back.
Also Read: OPPO A31 (2020) Review – Full of Compromises
Are you looking to sell your smartphone for the best buyback value? Then Cashify has fantastic deals for you, click here to Sell old phone online or Recycle old phone.