Realme 6 Pro’s New Lightning Red Colour Variant Goes Live On Flipkart
Realme has launched a new ‘Lightning Red’ color variant on August 6 and is available of Flipkart now.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme has launched a new color variant, ‘Lightening Red’ of its Realme 6 Pro.
- This color model of Realme 6 Pro is available on Flipkart now.
- To recall, Realme 6 Pro was launched in March at the starting price of INR 17,999.
Realme has come up with a new color option for the Realme 6 Pro which was launched back in March 2020. Earlier then, the phone appeared to be available in two color options – Lightning Orange, and Lightning Blue. Realme 6 Pro Lightning Red Color Launched is the new color shade by the company and is available on Flipkart.
Also Read: LG Q92 Spotted On Geekbench Ahead of Launch
Realme 6 Pro Lightning Red Color Launched
Realme 6 Pro Launched in March at the starting price of INR 17,999 for the 6GB+64GB storage variant. Another storage variant includes 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Lastly, there is an 8GB RAM model that could be purchased at INR 18,999.
Also Read: Xiaomi Black Shark 3S Launched In China
Realme 6 Pro Lightning Red Color Launched went on sale at midnight on August 6 via Flipkart’s Big Saving Days. Point to note, there is no single difference amongst different models with any color of Realme 6 Pro.
Realme 6 Pro Launched Specifications
The Realme 6 Pro has a glazing 6.6-inch full HD+ display offering a 90Hz refresh rate. The display comes with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v5 skin on the top. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset.
Realme 6 Pro is fueled by a 4,300mAh battery with 30W flash-charge support. Realme 6 Pro runs its software on Android v10 with RealmeUI layered on the top. Speaking of the imaging duties, the phone has a dual-punch hole selfie camera housing 16MP primary camera and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens.
The rear-camera setup comprises of a 64MP primary snapper, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro sensor, and a telephoto lens. To establish security, the phone feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Keeping aside the anti-Chinese sentiments, the smartphone is ideal for purchase in the Indian market and possess every essential feature and a sleek glazing look that could allure any smartphone enthusiast.
Also read: Vivo Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…