Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones Launched: Everything You Need To Know
Xiaomi has released their latest Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones in Nepal. The neckband-style earphones were announced via the company’s Facebook and Twitter accounts in the region.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones was launched in Nepal
- The wireless earphones come with Bluetooth 5.0
- The Redmi SonicBass comes with IPX4 rating as well
Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones are said to deliver 12 hours of playtime on a single charge. Furthermore, the company claims the wireless earphones to be splash and sweat resistant too. The “pro bass” tagline also suggests a major focus to deliver great bass levels too. Additionally, the wireless earphones also come in two color options.
Also read: Redmi Smart Band Launched In India
Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones Specifications
The company has shared the specifications and features of the Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones on Nepal’s Xiaomi Facebook Page. The wireless earphones offer up to 12 hours of non-stop playtime on a single charge. Furthermore, Xiaomi claims the earphones to have noise cancellation via their “superior sound with pro bass” punch line.
The Redmi earphones also come with IPX4-rated splash and sweat resistance. Additionally, the wireless earphones can connect to your Android and iOS device via Bluetooth 5.0. This indicates voice command support as well. However, the company has not yet revealed how that will work. Coming to the design, the neckband cable is on the flatter side and the earbuds are in-ear style ones.
Although the new Redmi neckband has a similar design to the previous Mi Neckband, it is a tad bit better on paper. This is because while the Mi Neckband can last up to 8 hours, the Redmi SonicBass lasts up to 12 hours. Additionally, we also get to see IP rating on the SonicBass unlike the Mi Neckband.
Price And Availability
The Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones price in Nepal has been set at NPR 2,099. This is approximately Rs 1,300 in India. Also, the earphones will be available in Black and Blue color option. The neckband will go on sale in Nepal soon although the company has not shared the exact date of availability. However, Xiaomi has stated that the earphones will be sold through Mi offline stores, online partner and preferred partners of the company.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.