Steps to Link your Aadhaar to Your Airtel Number
To keep their mobile connection operational, all existing Airtel subscribers must link their mobile phone number with their Aadhaar card, according to a government of India mandate. If you’re worried that this will be a time-consuming operation with a lot of paperwork, don’t be. The entire procedure takes only a few minutes and can be performed online. This guide will walk you through the process of linking Airtel mobile numbers to Aadhaar.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Airtel Using OTP
Here’s how to link your Aadhaar number to your Airtel number using an OTP:
- Call Airtel toll free number 14546.
- Select whether you are an Indian citizen or a non-resident Indian.
- To allow the mobile operator to re-verify your Aadhaar, press 1.
- Now enter and confirm your Aadhaar number.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your phone number.
- Give your mobile operator permission to use UIDAI to obtain your name, photo, and date of birth.
- Now the IVR will say the final four digits of your phone number.
- Enter the OTP if the numbers spoken out are valid.
- You can add multiple Airtel numbers if you have them, according to the options.
- Your request will be accepted.
- You will receive an SMS within 24 hours confirming that your Aadhaar number has been linked to your Airtel number.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Airtel Using IVR
Here’s how to use IVR to link your Aadhaar number to your Airtel number:
- Call the Airtel toll-free number 14546.
- Select the option to ‘Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number.’
- Enter and confirm your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- You will receive an SMS within 24 hours confirming that your Aadhaar number is now linked to your Airtel number.
Also Read: Learn How to Track Someone Using Google Maps
Link Aadhaar With Airtel Number Offline
The following are the simple steps to linking your Aadhaar with your Airtel connection offline:
- Go to an Airtel store near you.
- Give the store executive your Airtel number and a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your number.
- Share this OTP with the store executive.
- Give the store executive your biometrics (fingerprint).
- On your smartphone, Airtel will give you a confirmation message.
- To complete the whole process, reply with a ‘Y’ to the SMS.
Also Read: Who All Can See My Instagram Story?
Users do not have to pay any fees to link their Aadhaar numbers to their accounts. The procedure is simple and quick.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…