Top 5 Wallpaper Apps for Apple iPhone
The majority of iPhone users would like to choose from a selection of default wallpapers available on their device right from Apple. But if you want to make your iPhone unique from all of them, you can download a wallpaper app for iOS which will give you a ton of wallpapers to choose from which can then be set as your wallpaper too.
Highlights of the Story
- A wallpaper is one of the basic components which you can change on the device which will make your phone unique from others
- To do this, you can download a wallpaper app for iOS which will give you a ton of wallpapers to choose from
- Some of the best choices include Background, Zedge, and Vellum, among others
You might be using an Apple iPhone and there will be a lot of other users too who would be using an Apple iPhone. However, you can see that there is a difference between your phone and their phones even though the model is the same. This is because of the fact that they have different wallpaper, ringtone, and other small details on their phone.
Talking about the wallpapers, this is one of the basic components which you can change on the device which will make your phone unique from others. Now, we have seen people who like to keep their own photos as wallpapers while there are others who like to set their pets’ photos as their wallpapers. However, the majority of iPhone users would like to choose from a selection of default wallpapers available on their device right from Apple. If you want to make your iPhone unique from all of them, you can download a wallpaper app for iOS which will give you a ton of wallpapers to choose from which can then be set as your wallpaper too.
Now, there is no shortage of great wallpapers apps available for iPhone on the Apple App Store. Therefore, we are not going to tell you about all of them but we will tell you about the 5 Best Wallpaper apps available for your iPhone.
Also read: How To Take A Screenshot On An iPhone
Unsplash is one of the best platforms where you can find great wallpapers for your iPhone. Now, the best part about Unsplash is that this is an open platform which means you can get everything for free while you can even submit your own designs. Also, it is worth noting that Unsplash only has an official iOS app only and this app is not available on Android. Inside the app, you can search for types of wallpapers and even download and set them as wallpaper for your device.
Vellum is another great iOS application which is also exclusive to the platform. This app is great in the sense that you get a new wallpaper inside the app uploaded every day. This means that the collection does not get repetitive at any point. Also, the app is free to download and use which is an advantage. You also have the option inside this app to blur the background which can be used to make your icons stand out.
Also read: Best Camera Apps For iPhone
The next iOS app in our list of great wallpaper apps is an app named Background. This app is very simple in a way that it gives you a huge collection of wallpapers for your device along with categories from which you can search for different types of wallpapers. In a way, this application is very straightforward as it lets you preview and apply backgrounds but it is also unique in a way that you will not get tired of looking at different wallpapers from its collection.
Wlppr is a very unique app, as the name already suggests, which is an SMS-way of writing Wallpaper. The best part about this app is that it is also free which means you can download as many wallpapers as you want. Also, the type of wallpapers you will find inside the app are related to geography and Google EarthView-like photos.
This is because the app collects satellite imagery from different sources and then adds them for others to download and set them as wallpapers. You also get the information regarding where the particular image was taken and even the source of where the image was taken from.
Zedge is one of the oldest apps available for iOS devices and this means that you get a lot more wallpaper collection inside this app then you can get from anywhere else. You have plenty of categories to select which type of wallpapers you want for your device. This app is also available for free to download but you will have to get used to the ads inside the app. There is a neat feature inside the Zedge app which gives you the ability to see how a particular wallpaper will look on your iPhone without even applying it. Since the app lets you see wallpaper and add your timestamp and icons virtually. This means that you don’t have to go through the hassle of applying wallpaper to see how it looks and then changing it to repeat the process with another one. Apart from wallpapers, the Zedge app for iOS also has ringtones, notification tones and other sounds which you can download and apply to the device for added customisation.
Also read: How To Change The Ringtone On An iPhone
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…