On May 5, 2021, Realme C11 2021 was launched with unique features and excellent battery life. This smartphone performed very well in the earlier stages of its release. However, this gadget became outdated due to average camera performance and does not have display protection. Now is the time to upgrade your old smartphone to a more improved version. In the post, we’ll let you know how to sell Realme C11 2021 and get the best buyback value.
Also Read: Vivo V25 5G Review – Style Meets Camera
Realme C11 2021 specifications
Realme C11 2021
The Realme C11 2021 has a 6.5-inch bezel-less screen with a waterdrop notch design. The IPS LCD has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 720 x 1600 pixel resolution. The size of the display is the single positive aspect, making it perfect for online learning or viewing YouTube videos.
Moreover, the smartphone features a large 5000 mAh battery and comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera setup, and for selfies, there is a 5-megapixel AI camera.
Why is the Realme C11 2021 considered obsolete in 2022?
Here are the reasons due to which you may sell your old Realme C11 2021:
- Outdate USB and Bluetooth versions.
- The smartphone does not have any gorilla glass protection.
- Not for multitasking or heavy gaming.
- The smartphone does not have fingerprint sensor.
- Average camera performance.
- outdated operating system.
Why are you selling your Realme C11 2021 through Cashify?
One of the best places to buy and sell used phone is Cashify. Customers will get quick, easy service right in their homes. Moreover, Cashify will be the most effective in terms of cost and functionality. When you sell the device, your funds will be hassle-free and timely transferred to your account.
How to sell Realme C11 2021 on Cashify?
Follow the steps below to determine the best resale value for your phone.
- Download the app from the Google Play Store, and choose Realme as a brand under the Sell old phone section.
- Next, select the device’s model. From the new screen that appears, select Sell Old Realme C11 2021. Now, to calculate the buyback amount, select the storage option.
- Then, to receive an accurate buyback value, enter the details of your phone and its present condition.
- After that, follow the procedures above to get an accurate resale value for your smartphone.
- Then, you can choose a payment procedure and a convenient delivery date in your home for the item.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
Best upgrade options
1. Realme C12
Realme C12 has a 6.5-inch HD+ display boasting a 264 PPI density. The display has a Corning Gorilla Glass and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio on top of it. Moreover, the smartphone features a triple rear and a single front camera.
Furthermore, the smartphone may be upgraded to Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 from its default Android 10-based Realme UI 1.0, and is significantly more lightweight than MIUI 12.
2. Samsung Galaxy M32
IQOO 7 Legend 5G (Legend, 8 GB RAM/128 GB)
The Samsung Galaxy M32′s 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen has a refresh rate of 90Hz. The MediaTek Helio G80 CPU powers the smartphone, which offers up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Moreover, the smartphone’s 6,000mAh battery also supports 25W rapid charging.
3. Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime 2022
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime 2022
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime 2022 has a 50-megapixel AI Quad-rear camera comprising a 50-megapixel primary sensor followed by an 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel +2-megapixel sensor, and for selfies, there is an 8-megapixel sensor on the front. Moreover, the smartphone features a massive 6000 mAh battery.
The cost of the India-exclusive Redmi 10 Prime 2022 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage variant has been set at Rs. 20,499. The pricing in India for the higher version, which includes a 128GB internal storage upgrade but no update to the RAM, is Rs. 23,999.
Also Read: OPPO A31 (2020) Review – Full of Compromises