Some things might cause a OnePlus 6T Battery to fail. But, no matter whether the phone won’t charge, the battery is bloated, or there’s damage to the outside, a bad battery is a bad smartphone experience.
Did your OnePlus 6T’s battery fail by accident? Do not worry; there are several options for both replacement and repair. The technique you select to replace the battery on your phone determines the pricing in India. You may replace your OnePlus 6T’s battery using one of two techniques.
Also Read: Things You Should Do Before Handing Your Android Phone For Repairs
Method 1: Cashify Repair
You may get a OnePlus 6T battery from Cashify mobile repair at a reasonable price. Follow these easy steps to acquire a new battery for your smartphone.
- Using the Cashify app or website, you may sign up for the battery repair service.
- Take a look at the dashboard and choose the OnePlus 6T.
- You may choose your smartphone’s colour on the OnePlus 6T Battery Replacement page. In addition, we will show all of the repair expenses on a repair dashboard.
- It costs about Rs. 1,499 to replace its battery in India. OnePlus’s service centre is a lot more costly than this low-cost alternative.
- Cashify always has genuine components for your smartphone. In addition, a six-month guarantee is included with all Cashify repair parts. Consequently, should something go wrong, you’ll be able to get a replacement immediately.
Cashify is a service that comes to you. Your smartphone will be fixed by a service person who comes to you rather than you having to take it to a repair centre.
Also Read: Guide: How To Repair Or Replace Your Phone Battery
Method 2: OnePlus Service Centre
- Changing the battery on your OnePlus 6T at a OnePlus service centre is always possible. But this may wind up costing you more than you bargained for.
- Many people can’t afford OnePlus-approved replacement components since they’re so pricey.
- You’ll have to submit your phone to the OnePlus service centre and wait a few days for a battery replacement.
- When OnePlus Care Plus, an expensive extended warranty, is bought, most OnePlus devices are protected by a warranty.
- A new battery in a OnePlus service centre would set you back between Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 8,000.
The 3,700mAh Li-Polymer battery of the smartphone ensures that it will function smoothly for an extended time. In addition, it offers dash charging for lightning-fast refilling. Cashify, however, allows for a quick and inexpensive replacement.
Also Read: Lithium-Ion Battery vs Lithium Polymer Battery
To learn about a wide range of mobile devices, check out the Cashify product page. For example, learn more about the new OnePlus 6T, including its characteristics, features, reviews, and news. The most up-to-date and unique information on upcoming smartphones is also available.