“Beware of little expenses”: The quote can never go wrong for those who want to keep their expenses in control. However, due to the increased presence of a cashless economy, people are not too wry about their expenses. For example, earlier people used to write their own budget in diaries and maintain a list of their daily expenses. To get your expenses on track, here we present to you some of the best expense tracker apps to use.
Many people also believe that when people used to make payments via cash, they were quite aware of their expenditures, which is not the case with online payment methods. People end up more than they expect, leading to a huge saving deficit and financial mismanagement.
However, you cannot minimise the positive impact of cashless payment methods. After all, you don’t have to carry cash everywhere you go. A single QR scanner is enough to get the payment going. Most importantly, it fetches you money for any urgent transaction even if you don’t have the cash right away.
To simply manage the expenditure, it would be great to have these best expense tracker apps at your disposal to get going.
Why are expense tracker apps required?
Nowadays, instead of maintaining the budget on pen and paper, these expense tracker apps are used. Below mentioned are the reasons why expense tracker applications are needed:
- Helps you maintain a nice budget as per your planning
- Maintains all the expenses in one place
- Lets you check and categorise the expenditure made throughout the month
- You can plan way ahead to decide your saving and expected expenditure
- Can share the dashboards with other
- Compare the expenses with that of previous months
Best Expense Tracker Apps To Use
Some of the great expense tracker apps that you can rely on are mentioned below.
1. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money Manager App lets you categorise the expense based on days, weeks, months, and years. You can feed income, expenses, and total money saved. Besides, you get access to statistics on your expense, set a budget, and add notes. Keep track of your assets and liabilities through a separate tab.
- Free to use
- Easy access to the contents
- Comprehensible statistics that are aesthetically appropriate
- Save pictures and great calendar visuals
- Double-entry book along with asset graphs
- Multiple currencies make it more convenient to use
Also Read: How To Make Public Profile On Snapchat?
2. Wallet – Daily Budget & Profit
You can achieve all your goals along with keeping track of your expense and revenues using Wallet. It is one of the best expense tracker apps that lets you work with different features and functionalities. Another way of engaging users for useful expenditure and saving tips is via informative blogs and articles present on the platform.
- Cloud synchronisation in all the devices where it is downloaded
- Create your own category and subcategory depending on the need
- Use calibrations in multiple currencies
- Record tracking of all the entries
- Prepare all the detailed charts and reports
Also Read: How To Make Snapchat Story And Add Snaps?
3. Buddy: Budget & Save Money
Buddy is one of the best expense tracker apps that are really useful with its light user interface and great visuals. You can connect your accounts and check the status of all directly via the app. Taking control of your expenses is really easy using Buddy.
- Import your transaction via the app to get going
- Categorise all your details together
- Split different transactions if they have to be shared with friends
- Get a detailed overview of all expenditure
- Follow your expense throughout the month and year to get hold of it
4. Spending Tracker
The easy-to-use application Spending Tracker is one of the best expense tracker apps. It makes monitoring all your expenses and revenue quite easy. Once you start using the app, it makes saving money really easy. Besides, the tabs used in the app are really simple and you do not have to nest categories within each other.
- Unlimited entries in the app
- Quick expense entry
- No fuss regarding any entry and distribution
- Ensures the safety of data
- Great visuals to represent statistics
Rydoo can be counted as one of the best expense tracker apps for budget management. One can help manage their revenue and expenditure on a single dashboard. You can approve all the expenses in real-time without having to wait to update later.
- Scan your receipts to keep a track
- Approve or reject/remove the expenditure entry
- Manage everyday allowance together
- Change currency as per the need
6. Axio Expense Tracker App
In this modern age, Axio stands out as the most captivating and highly recommended application. It has already gained substantial popularity with millions of users and consistently receives outstanding ratings. Axio reigns as the ultimate expense tracker app, providing free access to users worldwide. With its impressive range of features, Axio effortlessly helps you monitor your expenses and track your savings. Not only these but in addition to all of it Axio lets you enter expenses manually and also provides a backup facility.
- Expense Tracking through SMS
- Transfer money using BHIM UPI
- Payment reminders
- Nearby ATM Locator
Summary: Best Expense Tracker Apps
Budget management is all about getting things in your hands as soon as you want. Through the use of these best expense tracker apps, counting on your safe expenditure and revenue becomes really easy. Now you don’t have to store a physical copy of receipts as you can add individual receipts directly on the application. Now it’s up to you, to choose the best expense tracker apps to start your saving journey now.
One who turned her passion into a profession. Traveller by heart and minimalist by nature, I am a people person and voice to the voiceless. A Bollywood buff and tech enthusiast who intends to cover the nooks of the world.