Best Mobile Power Banks For Smartphones and Tablets – March 2021
A power bank is probably one of the handiest smartphone accessories that you can carry with you. You never know when you might need a quick top-up.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi 2i Power Bank is the best overall pick in the market right now.
- Ambrane as always offers another of their top picks in power banks.
- Mi also has a 3i power bank option in two variants.
Do you always end up low on battery for your smartphones? It gets aggravating to wait for it charge enough for your use. In these situations, we cannot sit and wait for our phones to charge to ample amount to make them function. However, technology brought us a Power Bank to help people who are always on the run or inadvertently low on battery.
A power bank is what you need and what you are looking for. Moreover, it is probably one of the handiest smartphone accessories that you can carry with you. However, in the sea full of options that are constantly updating with new tech – how do you find the best?
Here is a look at some of the best power banks that are currently available in India.
Mi 2000 mAh 2i
This power bank features an innovative design, top-notch quality, and high output capacity. It offers more charges while on the go. Moreover, it does it faster due to its support for fast charging. It supports dual USB output and allows you to charge 2 devices simultaneously. Additionally, it is made with high-quality, environment-friendly PC + ABS material and weighs 358 grams.
As of now, it is available both on Flipkart and Amazon. It costs below the mark of INR 2000 with offers and discounts.
Mi Power Bank 3i
This device comes with fast charge support. Moreover, it also has a slim design offer you a premium feel. It supports Max 5.1 V/2.4 A output, which takes only 1 hour 10 min to fully charge your 3000mAH battery-powered phone. It also comes with an 18W 2.4A fast charging input, that’s why it takes only 4-5 hours for the full charge.
Also Read: Vivo X51 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
However, with this, you have two options of 10000mAh and 20000mAh. Both of these power bank variants cost different amount however still remain under 1500 INR.
Ambrane 2000 mAh
This power bank comes with Dual USB Inputs with a combined rating of 5V / 2.1A. This device has one USB input has a Micro USB Port and the other one with Type C Port. It has a premium rubberized finish. In addition, it comes with high capacity polymer battery, a dual input, and dual output. The battery has a compact design which makes it the ideal backup source for mobiles and other devices. It offers high efficiency and charging conversion rates.
As of now, it is available both on Flipkart and Amazon. It costs below the mark of INR 1500 with offers and discounts.
Mi 10000 mAh 2i Power Bank
It is ultra-slim & lightweight device. The device can be easily carried around in your pocket or bag. It comes with Dual USB output and can charge two devices simultaneously. The power bank comes with an Anodized aluminum alloy case and has a 180°ergonomic arc design. Moreover, the alloy case boasts of high structural strength which can easily withstand collisions and impacts. Furthermore, the arc design also provides a more secure hand grip.
As of now, it is available both on Flipkart and Amazon. It costs below the mark of INR 1000 with offers and discounts.
Realme 10000 mAh, 18W, Quick Charge 3.0
This power bank offers 18W two-way quick charge support with USB type C. Interestingly, it takes only 1h 10 min full charge 3000 mAH battery-powered phone. It takes only 4h to fully charge itself with any 18W charger. The power bank also supports USB PD, so you can also charge your laptop (if have USB type C port with USB PD).
With a very slim and compact design, it has a premium feel. Moreover, it also has a grid texture making it easier to hold. Furthermore, there is also low current mode for fitness bands and smartwatches.
Find the best power bank possible available for you in March 2021.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…