Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo K10 5G Price In India, Sale Offers
Highlights of the Story
- The sale will begin on June 15 from 12 PM IST onwards.
- Phoneset comes with slight upgrades over the Oppo K10 4G variant.
- The smartphone is available in India for starting Rs. 14,990.
The first sale of the newly introduced OPPO K10 5G in India will begin today. Customers can pick between two colour options for the smartphone’s storage model. The smartphone launched in the country last week and is presently competing with the OPPO K10 4G model. The latter will be available in India in March 2022. Until recently, Oppo launched phones in India under its low-cost K-series.
Oppo K10 5G Price In India, Sale Offers
The smartphone will cost Rs. 17,499 and will be available on Flipkart, traditional retail locations, and Oppo’s web shop. Customers who buy the Oppo K10 5G on Flipkart or the Oppo e-store can take advantage of sale deals such as no-cost EMI for up to 3 months or a Rs. 1,500 flat discount on SBI debit and credit cards and EMI transactions.
Customers with Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, and Kotak Mahindra Bank debit and credit cards can also take advantage of the flat discount offer. The phone is available in Midnight Black and Ocean Blue. The sale will begin today, June 15, 2022, at 12 p.m. IST.
When it comes to the design of the smartphone , on the right side, there’s a power button that also serves as a fingerprint reader, while on the left, there’s a volume rocker next to the SIM tray. At the bottom of the smartphone is a speaker grille, a USB Type-C port, a microphone, and a 3.5mm headphone socket.
We previously reported on a leaked OPPO K10 5G design that revealed colour possibilities. On Flipkart, the smartphone webpage has gone online, revealing the launch date and design. Let’s take a closer look at what the Phoneset has to offer.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch Full-HD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor powers smartphone with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. 5,000mAh battery powers smartphone that supporting 33W rapid charging. The smartphone ships with the ColorOS 11.1 skin, based on Android 11.
K10 is a triple-camera smartphone that features a 50-megapixel primary camera with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel Macro shooter. It packs a 16-megapixel snapper for selfies and video calls on the front. For security, smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
K10 is a triple-camera smartphone that features a 50-megapixel primary camera with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel Macro shooter. It packs a 16-megapixel snapper for selfies and video calls on the
The ’10-K high performance’ branding is visible. A fingerprint scanner locates on the right side of the phone, as well as a 3.5mm audio connector. It will have a USB-C connector next to the audio jack on the bottom for charging.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…