Highlights of the Story
- Amazon India is now offering a massive discount on the iPhone 12 Pro.
- The smartphone can be purchased for Rs. 94,900.
- Original price of the smartphone in India is set at Rs. 1,19,900.
The Apple iPhone 12 Pro has now received a massive discount on Amazon in India. Apple released their iPhone 12 series of devices in the country last year. This year, the premium brand launched their flagship iPhone 13 series of devices in the country.
Amazon discount on the premium device brings down the price of the smartphone in India by a whopping Rs. 25,000. Now, that is indeed a great deal and for folks who have been looking forward to purchase the model, this may be your chance. Here is a quick rundown of all the details.
iPhone 12 Pro Price in India
iPhone 12 Pro price in India originally starts at Rs. 1,19,900. Now, after the discount, the price of the smartphone for the base 128GB variant comes down to Rs. 94,900. Further, the 256GB variant of the smartphone is available for just Rs. 99,900. Lastly, the 512GB variant of the premium flagship device comes down to Rs. 1,07,900.
iPhone 12 Pro Specifications
Starting off with the display, the smartphone comes with a display of 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display. In addition, the display comes with a resolution 2,532 x 1,170 pixels and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. We also get to see HDR10 support on the device along with Ceramic Shield for protection.
Under the hood, the iPhone 12 Pro is powered by the Apple A14 Bionic chipset. This octa-core chipset pairs up with 4GB of RAM and 512GB internal storage. Moreover, this internal storage is not expandable like we see on Apple devices.
Moving to optics, the device comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor, another 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor. At the front, the device sports a 12-megapixel True Depth sensor for selfies and video calls. In addition, the smartphone also offers IP68 water resistance rating alongside FaceID for security.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Details Leaks Again!
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?