iQOO 7 Series To Be Available On Amazon India
iQOO today announced that its powerful iQOO 7 series, will be available in India on Amazon. This series will have two variants in its lineup- iQOO7 Legend and vanilla iQOO7. Both promising to offer the best performance with flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 series processors. Additionally, the brand also mentioned that it commits to “Make in India “. Moreover, the company also claims it will use select Vivo service centers for all after-sale services.
“Our endeavor at iQOO is to offer products with superior performance and unmatched experience. Our partnership with Amazon is a step further in that direction. iQOO phones are for those consumers who are naturally skeptical of the status quo and are constantly seeking to improve themselves- Quest on and on!”.
Gagan Arora, Director-Marketing – iQOO
Nishant Sardana, Director – Mobile Phones & Televisions, Amazon India said, “We are humbled to be the partner of choice for iQOO. We are excited to bring the iQOO 7 series for our customers on Amazon. A powerful processor offering a superior gaming experience clubbed with rich photography and a premium look & feel, iQOO 7 series ticks all the right boxes for customers”.
iQOO 7 Specifications
It sports a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper and a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it also comes along with HDR10+, and 120Hz refresh rate.
It is powered by Snapdragon 888 SoC along with Adreno 660 GPU. iQOO 7 comes with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 256GB UFS3.1 storage under the hood. Moreover, the phone boots Android 11-based iQOO UI custom skin out of the box.
As for cameras, the iQOO 7 packs a triple-camera setup at the back with a 48MP primary camera and two 13MP sensors. In addition, it has a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video.
Furthermore, iQOO 7 packs a 4,000mAh battery with 120W fast-charging support. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security and connectivity features include Wi-Fi 6, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM support, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, and Type-C port.
On the other hand, in terms of pricing, the company has already teased that the iQOO 7 price in India will start from under Rs 40,000.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…