Table Of Contents
- 1More On iQOO Z6 5G!
Highlights of the Story
- It seems the iQOO Z6 will sport a triple-camera setup with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and it will be available in Black and Blue.
- More than 50-megapixel primary camera and 6.58-inch display are among the features of iQOO Z6.
- According to the company, the iQOO Z6 will be available in India by the end of the week.
On March 16, 2022, iQOO Z6 5G will be on sale in India exclusively via Amazon, much like the rest of the iQOO line. To give us a better idea of what to anticipate from the phone. A website devoted to it has exposed some of its most important specifications. Ishan Agarwal, an industry insider, has provided 91mobiles with the first glimpse at the iQOO Z6 5G.
This shows off the phone’s exclusive rear design in all its splendour. We’ve also got our hands on some of the phone’s critical characteristics that Amazon hasn’t yet revealed. iQOO Z6 is the follow-up to the iQOO Z5 5G and is likely to improve the previous model significantly.
Triple sensors and an LED flash are in a rectangular back camera module of the iQOO Z6. The camera cutouts are with 5G and AI Camera lettering. Flat sides will give the phone an iPhone 13-like look, becoming more and more prevalent on Android devices.
The volume rocker and the power button with a fingerprint sensor are on the right spine. The iQOO Z6 is available in Black or Blue. A polycarbonate back is likely to be for the phone’s backside.
More On iQOO Z6 5G!
A 6.58-inch FHD+ display with a DCI-P3 colour gamut a 90.61 per cent screen-to-body ratio. And a 120Hz refresh rate is among the characteristics in the list of Amazon’s microsites. In addition, the Snapdragon 695, required for a 5G network connection, will power this device.
In addition, the vamp chamber system claims to lower the surface temperature by around 3 degrees centigrade and for about 10 degrees celsius during active gameplay using a five-layer 1445mm-square vapour chamber system.
According to the information by Ishan, the 50-megapixel primary sensor is likely to include Eye AF. In addition to the 240Hz touch sampling rate and RAM 2.0, the device is likely to include up to 4GB of virtual RAM.
Furthermore, the phone will include a 5,000mAh battery and an “Ultra Game” option to improve gaming. It is likely to weigh 186 grams and has a diameter of 8.25 millimetres.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…