Samsung To Unveil Its ‘Most Powerful Galaxy’ On April 28
Samsung is hosting another Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event on April 28th. Moreover, there are teasers that the company will be launching “the most powerful Galaxy yet”. However, Samsung hasn’t confirmed exactly what it will launch. Although recent leaks suggest that the company may unveil the Galaxy Book Pro and the Galaxy Book Pro 360. Additionally, the listing includes a couple of live images of the devices, giving us a good look at their design.
However, it doesn’t offer any information about their hardware specifications. The images fall in line with leaked renders shared by noted leaker Evan Blass a few weeks earlier. Samsung’s announcement adds that the event will be available on Samsung’s webpage at its’ US Newsroom, official YouTube channel at 10 am ET (7.30 PM IST).
Samsung “Most Powerful” Device Leaks
Furthermore, the official invitation suggests that it will bring “the most powerful Galaxy” to this launch. Although it looks like the company is not planning to introduce low-end devices at the event. Additionally, earlier this week – renders of both the notebooks leaked out a few weeks ago courtesy of tipster Evan Blass.
According to a report in Android Authority, Samsung could launch its 11th-gen Intel laptops under the Galaxy Book Pro line. As per previous leaks, the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 will feature a touchscreen with S-Pen support. Both models will come in 13-inch and 15-inch variants. The notebooks will likely include optional LTE or 5G support, Intel Iris Xe/Nvidia MX450 graphics, and Samsung DeX support. The leaks also suggest that the Galaxy Book Pro will come in Blue and Silver colorways, while the Galaxy Book Pro 360 will come in Navy and Gold colorways.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…