Redmi 9 Prime Launched In India
Xiaomi’s latest affordable smartphone, Redmi 9 Prime, just launched.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi 9 Prime comes with a 5020mAh battery.
- It comes in two distinct storage options.
- It goes on sale on August 6th.
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi has launched its new smartphone, Redmi 9 Prime today. It comes as an affordable offering by the company. The phone comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes an ultra-wide-angle shooter. It also is equipping itself with a heavy 5020mAh and a MediaTek processor.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M31s Launched In India
Redmi 9 Prime Specifications
It features a 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch display. The waterdrop notch display houses an 8MP selfie camera. Redmi 9 Prime runs on Android 10 and MIUI 11 on-top.
The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC along with a 4 GB RAM. Redmi 9 Prime has a 128 GB of onboard storage and expandable up to 512 GB.
In terms of optics, the rear camera houses a quad setup of 13 MP primary lens, an 8 MP ultra-wide lens, a 2 MP depth sensor, and a 5 MP macro lens. It also comes with a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and P 2i splash-proof.
It packs a 5020 mAh battery that supports 18 W fast charging. The phone, however, comes bundled with a 10 W charger.
Also Read: Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched In China
Price and more
It is set at Rs. 9,999 for the 64 GB storage variant, while the 128 GB storage option has a price tag of Rs. 11,999. It comes in Space Blue, Mint Green, Matte Black, and Sunrise Flare color options.
It is available for purchase on August 6 at 10 am as a part of an early access sale via Amazon on Prime Day. On the other hand, a full access sale is set on August 17th, via Amazon’s site and Mi official sites.
It will also be available in mi Stores and mi Studios.
Also read: Exchange Offers
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…