Redmi Note 9 5G Spotted On Geekbench
Redmi Note 9 5G has been in the rumor spectrum for quite some time now. It has now been spotted on Geekbench and here is all we know.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G will reportedly launch on November 26
- The phone has been spotted on Geekbench ahead of launch
- The Redmi Note 9 is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G SoC
Redmi has had quite a happening year, with multiple releases. However, there is still something waiting for us by the company before this year ends. The company is rumored to launch their new Redmi 9 series phones this month. The upcoming series of devices are tipped to launch in China. The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G has also been spotted online quite a few number of times ahead of launch. The latest leak of the device was via a Geekbench listing. Moreover, the listing revealed a model number M2007J17C which is reportedly the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
The Geekbench listing reveals some key specifications of the device. Moreover, these specs show that the device will be quite different from the Redmi Note 9 devices which are already available in other countries across the globe. Furthermore, the Geekbench listing claim that the Redmi 9 Pro will most likely come with Android 10 and 8GB of RAM. However, this listing does not reveal anything else about the device.
Other leaks have revealed that the upcoming phone will most likely carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. Going back to the Geekbench listing, it did reveal the benchmark scores of the device. The device scored 645 points in the single-core test and a score of 1,963 in the multi-core test.
Previously, certain leaks had revealed the hardware and pricing of the upcoming series as well. The Redmi Note 9 5G price is said to be set at 999 Yuan. On the other hand, the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G price will start from 1,499 Yuan.
Redmi Note 9 Series: What Else?
There will be an obvious pricing difference between the two devices. While one is a vanilla model, the other a slightly upgraded Pro variant. The Redmi Note 9 5G will reportedly be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC. This octa-core chipset will be paired with three RAM and storage configurations. Furthermore, these configurations are 4GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB and lastly, 8GB/256GB.
Additionally, the device is believed to come with a 6.53-inch full-HD+ LCD display. Moreover, the device will most likely carry a 5000mAh battery. On the camera front, the phone might feature a 48-megapixel primary shooter. At the front, the phone is believed to come with a 13-megapixel selfie shooter.
On the other hand, the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G is said to carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. Additionally, certain leaks also claim that the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G will feature a 108-megapixel primary rear camera at the back. On the front, the phone is said to come with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter. Also, the phone will reportedly come with an in-display fingerprint scanner. Although the display specs of the device are not known as of now, we can expect an OLED panel.
Also read: Moto G 5G To Launch in India Soon
However, this is all that we know about the device as of now. Hopefully, the official pricing and launch details of the device will get revealed soon.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…