Top 5 Android Smartphones with 6GB RAM
With advancements in technology, smartphones have become extremely common these days. It is something that most people use several times a day to communicate, to play games and sometimes, even to get work done. RAM is an integral component of the smartphone that helps it perform smoothly. Here is a list of top 5 smartphones with 6 GB RAM.
Highlights of the Story
- Having at least 6GB RAM allows you to play games and multi-task without any lag
- Almost every new smartphone in this segment supports fast charging to quickly juice up the device
- Having more RAM allows you to switch between multiple applications without having to wait for the app to load every time
- Most new smartphones come with a 90Hz or 120Hz display with HDR 10 Support
Most phones these days come with good processing power and 6GB RAM has become extremely common with smartphones these days. With a rise in Mobile Gamers and graphic-intensive games like PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Call of Duty and many more memory hungry apps like Photoshop Express and more, it is very important to have devices that support them and function without any noticeable lag. Below is a list of the best smartphones in the market right now that come with 6GB RAM.
Realme X2 Pro
Realme has been making some amazing smartphones for a while now, the Realme X series is one of the notable achievements of the brand. The Realme X2 Pro is a solid smartphone and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, this was earlier restricted to smartphones over Rs 30,000 price range. The display on the smartphone supports HDR10+ content and has a 90HZ refresh rate, the display uses AMOLED technology for a better viewing experience and a higher contrast ratio. The base variant of the smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The rear camera on this smartphone is also a Quad camera setup and comprises of a 64MP primary sensor, 13MP telephoto sensor, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP dedicated depth sensor. The rear camera supports 4K recording in 30 or 60FPS, at 1080p in up to 120FPS and at 720p in 960FPS. The front camera on the device is a 16MP sensor and supports FullHD recording. The device comes with a 4,000mAh battery and supports its proprietary 50W Super VOOC fast charging.
Also Read: Realme X2 Pro Review
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset
- Comes with a 90Hz HDR10+ capable AMOLED display with 1000nits peak brightness
- Supports 50W Super VOOC charging technology
- Uses an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Has a 64MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor and a 13MP telephoto sensor
- Comes with Stereo Dolby Atmos speakers
- Occasional advertisements in the software
Xiaomi Poco X2
Not very long ago, Xiaomi came up with their sister brand Poco in India, their first smartphone, the Poco F1 was widely successful and garnered huge attention for the performance it offered at such a reasonable price. Their new smartphone, the Poco X2 tries to do the very same thing at an even lower price point. While the Poco X2 cuts down on the processor this time and comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, it is very much capable and can handle almost any game you throw at it. The device comes with a very capable 120Hz display and supports HDR10 content. The base variant of the smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The rear camera on the Poco X2 is a Quad camera configuration having a 64MP primary sensor paired with an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro sensor and a 2MP dedicated depth sensor. The rear camera can record in 4K at 30FPS, at 1080p in 120FPS and 720p in 960FPS. The front camera consists of a 20MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor. The device comes with a 4,500mAh battery that can last over a day of normal usage.
Also Read: POCO X2 Review
- Comes at a very affordable price point
- Has a solid camera setup with a 64MP primary, and an 8MP ultrawide sensor
- Massive 4,500mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- Comes with a 120Hz HDR10 capable display
- Only comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Uses an LCD panel while competitors use AMOLED panels
- Uses a side-mounted fingerprint sensor over the in-display options in the competition
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.