Xiaomi Mi 10i India Launch Expected Soon
Xiaomi Mi 10i is expected to be unveiled as the rebranded Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in India soon.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G to launch in India as the Xiaomi Mi 10i.
- Xiaomi has not shared any information on a Mi 10i.
- It is tipped to launch in India soon.
Xiaomi is launching the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in India under the guise of the Xiaomi Mi 10i. It is expecting to launch in India soon. Tipster Mukul Sharma on Twitter, along with an alleged Google Console listing reveals some specs of the smartphone. Earlier, Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in China last month, along with Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 4G. Key specs can include features like a 6.67-inch display and can power on the Snapdragon 750G SoC.
This Google Console listing shows a phone naming Xiaomi Mi 10i powering on the Snapdragon 750G SoC. Moreover, the same processor is present in Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. The listing also shows 6GB of RAM and the tipster adds that the phone will launch in India soon. Whereas the listing does not show any more details about the rumored Xiaomi Mi10i, the tipster states it will be a rebranded Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10i specifications (Expected)
It may feature a 6.67-inch full-HD (2,400×1,080 pixels) display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The tweet states it will power on the Snapdragon 750G SoC and come with 6GB RAM.
In terms of optics, Xiaomi Mi 10i may have a quad rear camera setup, featuring a 108-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-MP macro lens, and a 2-MP depth sensor. For video calls and selfies, it can have a 16-MP camera at the front, housed in the central hole-punch cutout.
Also Read: How To Download FAU-G On Android
Moreover, it packs a 4,820mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Connectivity options may include 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a headphone jack.
On the other hand, there is information that the Redmi Note 9 4G launched in China last month. It is a slightly tweaked version of the Poco M3 and may come to India as Redmi 9 Power.
Also read: Recycle Old Device
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.