Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Live Images Leak Ahead Of Launch
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi hasn’t confirmed the existence of Mi Band 5 yet.
Highlights of the Story
- The Mi Band 5 is expected to come at a price tag close to Rs 2,100/-.
- It may also get Amazon Alexa support.
- The smart band is expected to go official in June.
Apparently, Mi Band 5 is in the making and a few live images have gone live ahead of the launch. The images show the fitness band with a few details here and there.
As posted on Weibo, the Mi Band 5 appears to have a plug-in type of charger design where users can plug in the charger and juice up its battery capacity. There’s no confirmed intel about the feature yet, however, the leak does show how it would look like. Mi Band 5 is expected to have a larger display than its predecessor, however, it hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Furthermore, Mi Band 5 which is known as Mi Smart Band 5 in global markets, the latter will carry model number XMSH11HM. Next up, a report added that the fitness band will arrive at a price tag of CNY 200 or Rs 2,100/- and it is likely to launch officially by the end of June so we are barely a month away from the launch. If the said price holds any credibility, Mi Band 5 will be cheaper than Mi Band 4 that was launched at Rs 2,299 in India.
One of the features that are being added is a SpO2 sensor that will measure oxygen saturation in the blood and alert users accordingly. There’s also a Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) that will provide information on the desired activity level based on heart rate data. The fitness tracker will also have NFC globally along with Amazon Alexa support that must help do a few things with voice commands.
As per GSMArena, the body seems similar to the previous version but flatter than before but hey, it could be due to the angle at which the photos were clicked. Anyways, the Mi Band 5 appeared in black color in this leak so at least the color is confirmed.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.