Battlegrounds Mobile India vs PUBG Mobile Global Version: Key Differences You Should Know About
Battlegrounds Mobile India is the upcoming Indian version of PUBG Mobile that Indian gamers are waiting for.
Highlights of the Story
- Battlegrounds Mobile India is the Indian version of PUBG Mobile Global.
- There are some confirmations that have come to light for the game.
- Some of the changes include players’ age, spending limit, and more.
PUBG Mobile India is officially re-entering the Indian market after a hiatus of months due to the ban. We are already seeing news of Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is the upcoming version of PUBG Mobile that Indian gamers are waiting for. However, many of us expected it to retain its name but it is not the case. According to the company, it is launching with a different name and some interesting changes in tow.
How will Battlegrounds Mobile India be different from PUBG Mobile Global?
There is not much information online about the new version of the game for India. However, there are some confirmations that have come to light for the game. Let us look at some of the differences below:
- First of all, there will be restrictions for players under the age of 18 years. According to the company, they will need to have to get parental consent to play the game. As per the policy, players under 18 years of age will have to provide the mobile number of their parents to confirm that they are eligible to play the game.
- In addition, players under the age of 18 will only be able to play the Battlegrounds Mobile India for 3 hours per day and require their parent’s or guardian’s consent. Additionally, the spending limit on paid services is set at INR 7000 per day.
However, PUBG Global Version does not have such confinements.
- PUBG Mobile’s global version is available for users from most countries worldwide, except for the specific regions with their own iterations. On the other hand, as the name suggests, it is targeted towards Indian players.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India will feature exclusive outfits and events tailored to the needs of local users. The announcement by Krafton claims that it will be working with its partners to bring in content regularly. In addition, they are working on various in-game events and content, like limited edition outfits, to commemorate the game’s release. However, this is not the case for the global version.
- In terms of privacy, the company will be utilizing Microsoft Azure to ensure data protection and security at every stage. Moreover, the players’ personal data will be on servers located in India and Singapore.
We will know more of these new additions and differences for the Indian variant as time goes on.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G