Regarding low-cost smartphones, OPPO is at the top of the heap. The smartphone’s beautiful design is the icing on the cake. But, unfortunately, when a smartphone is broken, and the screen is shattered, the appearance and feel of the device are up to criticism. This post will go through the best and quickest way to repair your OPPO F9 screen.
Method 1: Cashify
Cashify’s mobile repair service is simple and inexpensive. To get started, follow these simple instructions:
- First, create an account on the Cashify website or app.
- As soon as you’ve filled out the appropriate information, you’ll be sent to the screen repair part of the app or website.
- OPPO F9 is the model number to enter into the smartphone repair area. In addition, OPPO F9 Repair and Screen Replacement will be opened in a new tab.
- We’ll move you to the next screen as soon as you do that. Here, you must choose the screen choice and schedule your repair appointment.
- You can have your phone’s screen changed for only Rs. 3,499 with Cashify’s repair service.
- The at-home solution offered by Cashify, on the other hand, implies that a service representative will come to your house at a pre-scheduled time to fix your smartphone screen in front you.
Devices by Cashify utilize only original components. As a result, all of their screen replacements come with a six-month guarantee. If your gadget begins to malfunction following the installation of new hardware, this will be pretty helpful.
Method 2: OPPO service centre
- There are times when going to an authorized service centre might be a challenge. You’ll have to locate a repair centre and physically be present at the service centre to have your phone mended. Again, this may be a problem for the working population.
- Oppo’s authentic components are used in OPPO devices also; hence the latter will be more expensive. The price of an OPPO F9 screen replacement ranges from Rs. 3,000 to 4,000.
- However, to repair the display on your smartphone, you’ll have to send it in for a few days, which might concern those who value their privacy.
The screen-to-body ratio is 90.95 per cent for the OPPO F9. Because of the phone’s edge-to-to-edge display, any blemishes on the screen seem particularly bad. If you’re searching for a repair service that’s both reasonable and reliable, go no further than Cashify.
Check out our OPPO F9 product page for additional information on the phone as well as tips and tricks and relevant news. We also provide the most recent and unique information regarding forthcoming devices.