How To Use WhatsApp On Computer Without WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging platform globally and is available for Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and on web browsers using WhatsApp web. The web version is the easiest method to use WhatsApp on a laptop or desktop, but here are a few better alternatives to run WhatsApp on your computer.
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp is the biggest instant messaging platform with cross-platform support.
- WhatsApp can be accessed on a laptop or desktop using WhatsApp web on a browser.
- Alternatively, you can choose to install WhatsApp App directly on your Windows/macOS laptop or use an Android Emulator to use WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is undoubtedly the most used cross-platform instant message application with support for images, audio, calls, and more. WhatsApp is mainly available for mobile platforms, but it can also be easily accessible on a computer using Whatsapp web without a QR code. Here’s an article detailing how to use Whatsapp without Whatsapp Web. While this might look like a perfect solution to many, there are a few constraints while using the WhatsApp Web platform.
This Whatsapp web without QR code application requires you to have and maintain an active internet connection on both the mobile and the computer. This is because all the messages we send on the Whatsapp web without a QR code portal are routed. It happens through your mobile phone before it goes to the end receiver. This can potentially delay the delivery of the messages to a small extent. It also means that smartphones need an active internet connection for the Whatsapp web without a QR code application to work.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos From WhatsApp?
Method 1: Downloading WhatsApp App for Windows or macOS for Whatsapp Web without QR Code
In case you are not interested in accessing Whatsapp web without a QR code using an Internet browser. There is another way where you can download WhatsApp app on your Windows or macOS system. The only requirement here is that WhatsApp supports only Windows 8.1 (or higher) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer).
Also Read: How To Type In Hindi On WhatsApp!
Here’s how to install WhatsApp on your system for using Whatsapp web without a QR code :
Step 1: Download WhatsApp for Windows or macOS from here.
Step 2: Once the download is complete, a .exe file will be downloaded for Windows. Or a .dmg file will be downloaded for macOS.
Step3: Open the file and complete the installation process.
Step 4: Once the installation is complete and executed the application is on your system for the first time, it will show you a QR code to set up WhatsApp
Step5: Now, open WhatsApp app on your smartphone and go to the Whatsapp web without a QR code to start scanning the QR code for authentication.
Step 6: Now scan the QR code, and WhatsApp is ready to be used on your PC
Now anytime you receive any WhatsApp message, you don’t need to access a browser to check for messages. Now all messages will arrive until the app is running on the system.
Method 2: Using BlueStacks Emulator
If you are looking for an alternative solution without actually requiring a WhatsApp installation on your mobile phone, then luckily, there is still a workaround for this.
There are several Android emulators in the market available for Windows, which you can download to install and run the Android applications of your choice. One of the best and easiest to install among these is BlueStacks Emulator for Whatsapp web without QR code.
BlueStacks is almost a 10-year-old Android emulator that has developed excellent solutions such as the BlueStacks App player and several other cloud-based products. This particular article deals with the product called the BlueStacks App Player, which allows you to emulate Android applications on your Windows PC or Laptop. This software is also available on the macOS for the people who use macOS.
Both the Windows and the macOS versions of the software work independently without the need for any additional devices. However, in the case of WhatsApp, you will need your mobile SIM inserted in a phone during the Setup process. This ensures you receive the OTP and use it to register a new account.
BlueStacks App Player can also be used for many other applications. For example, you can use it for other Android applications. Such as Telegram, Instagram, or even games such as Asphalt, PUBG Mobile, etc. However, it is important to note that the performance of this emulator will depend greatly on the performance of the computer that it is on.
Applications on the emulator that require a lot of computing resources and graphic processing might suffer to an extent. However, in this situation, we are only installing and running Whatsapp web without a QR code. This is overall pretty well optimised to work on low-end smartphones. One should have no issues working on most computers.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 10000
How to setup Whatsapp web without QR code using BlueStacks Emulator:
- Go to the link and Download the latest version of BlueStacks App Player
- After successful download go ahead with the installation process of the BlueStacks App Player on your PC or Laptop
- Open the App Store on the BlueStacks App Player, this allows you to download external applications on your emulator easily
- Look for WhatsApp and download the application on the BlueStacks App Player
- When you first open the WhatsApp application on your BlueStacks app player you will have to complete the signup.
- Enter your mobile number and complete the registration to get access to WhatsApp without a QR Code
- Add the contacts that you have to the BlueStacks App Player in the Contacts application
- Initiate a new chat by tapping on the icon in the top right or reply easily to the existing conversations
Note: It is essential to note that a mobile number can only use one device at a time. If you already have the WhatsApp account for your number registered on a phone, then you will either have to stop using it over there or get a new WhatsApp number on the BlueStacks App Player for proper functionality.
Also Read: Top Camera Smartphones
While most of us use WhatsApp on our smartphones, there are instances when we wish to utilise the messaging network on a computer, where WhatsApp Web comes in. It allows us to use WhatsApp using a web browser.
There is, however, a different way to go about it. You may use WhatsApp without a browser on your desktop by downloading the app from the Apple App Store or the Microsoft Store. Readers should be aware that WhatsApp can only be installed on Windows computers running Windows 8.1 (or above) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or higher) (or newer). This is how you can get the app.
This is a simple way of installing and using Whatsapp web without a QR code on a computer easily. That too, without any additional devices. Moreover, the BlueStacks emulator works efficiently. It allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages directly from your phone without directing them through your phone. Such as in the case of WhatsApp Web.
Also Read: 10 Best WhatsApp Emoji Apps For Android & iOS.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…