Table Of Contents
- 1Tecno Pova 3: Specifications (Expected)
- 2Price In India: Expected
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Pova 3 will soon launch in India, suggests a teaser on Amazon.
- The phone features a 50-megapixel triple rear camera, up to 11GB RAM, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Smartphone will be available in three colour options: Black, Blue, and Silver.
The much awaited Tecno Pova 3 will be available in India on June 20, 2022, the company said on Friday. Tecno has released a teaser on social media in order to provide more information about the upcoming debut of the new Pova series phone. It is confirmed to include a 7,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging capabilities. The handset was revealed in the Philippines last month in three different colour variants. The MediaTek Helio G88 SoC powers it.
The smartphone’s landing page is now live on Amazon India, and interested customers may use the website’s “Notify Me” option to receive updates on the device’s launch and availability.
Tecno Pova 3: Specifications (Expected)
The HiOS-based Android 11 runs on the dual-SIM (Nano) configuration. A 6.9-inch full-HD+ LCD with a refresh rate of 90Hz powers the display. A MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor with up to 6GB of RAM powers the phone. The phone also has “memory fusion,” which allows users to increase their available memory to 11GB by using unused storage.
The smartphone has a 50-megapixel primary camera and secondary and cameras for photographs and videos. For selfies and video chats, the smartphone has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone has an internal storage capacity of up to 128GB. The handset has 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
The phone’s battery capacity is 7,000mAh, and it supports 25W fast charging and 10W reverse charging. In the box, you’ll get a 33W charger. According to the manufacturer, the smartphone dimensions 173.1×78.46×9.44mm.
Price In India: Expected
Smartphone was out in the Philippines at a price of PHP 8,999. (Approx. Rs. 13,000). In India, we may anticipate to pay roughly Rs. 15,000 for it. The 4GB + 64GB storage model costs PHP 8,999 (about Rs. 13,300), while the 6GB + 128GB model costs PHP 9,399 (roughly Rs. 13,500). (about Rs. 13,300). (about Rs. 13,900).
The smartphone will be available in three colours: Eco Black, Electric Blue, and Tech Silver, and will be released on May 31, 2022. The smartphone’s availability in more markets, including India, has yet to be out by Tecno.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…