OnePlus Nord 2 5G Goes On Its Very First Sale Via Amazon: Price, Specs, Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G has gone on its very first sale in India since its official launch on July 20. The smartphone has been introduced to the Indian market as a successor to the vanilla OnePlus Nord. The successor brings in quite a few upgrades to its predecessor in terms of design and hardware.
The Nord 2 5G comes with a punch-hole design alongside a rectangular camera design at the front. Moreover, the smartphone comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner alongside the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI chipset. We can also see a 50-megapixel Sony primary sensor alongside a 90Hz fast refresh rate panel.
The smartphone has finally gone on its very first sale via Amazon today, which is July 26. The smartphone has gone on sale during the Amazon Prime Day sale event alongside the Redmi Note 10T 5G and several other devices.
OnePlus Nord 2 Price in India, Availability And Sale Offers
The OnePlus Nord 2 price in India starts at Rs. 27,999. Moreover, this is the price set for the 6GB/128GB model in India. Meanwhile, the 8GB/128GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 29,999. Furthermore, the 12GB/256GB variant is priced at Rs. 34,999 in the country. The smartphone comes in the Blue Haze, Gray Sierra color options. The Green Woods leather finish variant will be getting the 12GB/256GB option alongside the Rs. 34,999 price tag.
When it comes to the availability of the smartphone, it is available for purchase via Amazon for Prime users and the OnePlus websites. Now, as far as offers are concerned, buyers of the phone can avail an instant discount of 10 percent up to Rs. 1,750 via HDFC Bank credit and debit cards. Moreover, the offer extends to EMI transactions as well and up to Rs. 1,250 on Non-EMI transactions.
Additionally, customers who purchase the smartphone via the OnePlus website can avail Rs. 1,000 off with HDFC Bank credit cards alongside EMI options. Moreover, Amazon India is also offering up to a staggering Rs. 20,500 off on exchange.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G Specifications
The OnePlus Nord 2 5G features a big 6.43-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels alongside a 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, we can also see an aspect ratio of 20:9 as well.
On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the 6nm based MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI SoC. The flagship octa-core chipset pairs up with the ARM G77 MC9 GPU. Additionally, it also comes with up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM alongside 256GB of internal storage. On the software front, the OnePlus Nord 2 5G runs on Android 11 with the OxygenOS custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the OnePlus Nord 2 5G features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there is also a third 2-megapixel macro sensor in the setup. At the front, the smartphone sports a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
The OnePlus Nord 2 5G also packs all the essential connectivity options like 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.2, GLONASS, GPS, dual band WiFi and more. The handset also comes with a USB Type-C port for charging alongside an in-display fingerprint scanner for security. Additional features include X-axis linear motor, screen flash, dual stereo speakers, and noise cancellation. The device comes with dimensions of 158.9 X 73.2 X 8.25mm and weighs 189 grams.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…