Table Of Contents
- 1Features of the Samsung Galaxy A31’s Android 12 upgrade
Highlights of the Story
- March of 2020 saw the debut of Samsung’s Galaxy A31 model.
- Over the following several days, the update will likely spread to other nations.
- Android 12 is presently only available in Russia for Samsung’s Galaxy A31 smartphone.
The One UI 4.1 upgrade for the Samsung Galaxy A31 running Android 12 is rolling out in Russia. In March 2020, Samsung released the smartphone with the One UI-based Android 10 operating system. Over the following several days, the upgrade is likely to spread to more nations, including Russia.
Additionally, the new version will include a brand-new colour palette and improved pre-installed programs. Furthermore, the Samsung smartphone is advertising as receiving biannual security upgrades for the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 operating system.
Reports from SamMobile claim that the Samsung Galaxy A31 in Russia has begun getting the Android 12 upgrade with Samsung’s One UI 4.1. According to the article, the new version is all set to come out to other nations in the coming days. However, there is no information on when the update will be accessible to Indian consumers.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy A31’s Android 12 upgrade
The One UI 4.1 upgrade for Android 12 for the Samsung Galaxy A31 will offer a slew of new features to the mid-range handset.
Over 80 security and privacy flaws have been addressed in the April 2022 Security Patch, which is now available on smartphones. Thanks to this update, the Samsung smartphone is currently running firmware version A315FXXU1DVD8. The update includes a security patch and a redesigned user interface with a Color Palette feature and enhanced stock programs.
In addition to enhancing the user interface’s appearance and security, the upgrade also improves privacy and efficiency.
If your Samsung Galaxy A31 hasn’t updated to Android 12 yet, you may go to Settings > Software update > Download and Install manually.
The Android 11-based One UI 3.1 upgrade for the smartphone first came out in April 2021 in South Korea before being available to the rest of the world. The Samsung Galaxy A31 is listed on Samsung’s website as eligible for security upgrades every two years.
A recent rumour said that the Samsung Galaxy A51 in Saudi Arabia and South Africa had received the Android 12-based One UI 4.1 upgrade as part of a broader campaign to push updates for the smartphone.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…