Redmi Note 10 Specs Leak
Xiaomi seems to be gearing up for the launch of their Redmi Note 10 smartphone. Key specs have been revealed ahead of launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 10 is said to pack a massive 6000mAh battery
- The phone will feature a triple rear camera setup
- We are not sure if there will be a 5G model
Xiaomi launches a Note series every year. This year was no different. We saw the launch of three amazing devices from a great series. This was none other than the Note 9 Series of devices. Comprising of the vanilla Redmi Note 9 to the more premium Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max, the series popped off big time.
Xiaomi is now buckling up to launch their Redmi Note 10 series of devices. From the looks of it, the Note 10 will most likely be the first phone from the series to launch. However, the launch date of the device is still under wraps. If we go by the rumors, the official launch of the device is probably right around the corner.
Furthermore, the Note 10 is actually a 4G model. Although the possibility of a 5G model launch cannot really be negated, there is no clarity about the same either. Besides, the Redmi Note 10 has appeared on the TENAA benchmarking site. This has revealed some key specifications of the device ahead of the official launch.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
Going by the benchmarking website, the Redmi Note 10 will come with the model number M2010J19SC. Additionally, the phone will pack a massive 6000mAh battery. Besides, this is the biggest battery capacity ever in a Redmi Note smartphone.
Also read: Galaxy M12 Rear Panel Design Leaked
Furthermore, the listing reveals that the Redmi Note 10 4G will feature a 6.53-inch display. Additionally, the phone is said to come with dual SIM support. Previously, the exact same smartphone was spotted on China’s 3C certification site.
Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station shared some vital details about the device via a post on Weibo. The post reveals that the phone’s LCD panel will come with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Moreover, the Redmi Note 10 will feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48MP primary sensor. On the front, the smartphone is said to come with an 8MP selfie shooter.
When it comes to the processor, nothing has been revealed about it much. However, the phone will carry an octa-core chipset with a 2.0GHz clock speed. Furthermore, the Redmi Note 10 will pack a massive 6000mAh battery along with 22.5W fast charging support.
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 does seem like an excellent device for the most part. Hopefully, the price details and full set of specifications will be revealed in the coming days.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…