Redmi Note 10 Specs Leak
Xiaomi seems to be gearing up for the launch of their Redmi Note 10 smartphone. Key specs have been revealed ahead of launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 10 is said to pack a massive 6000mAh battery
- The phone will feature a triple rear camera setup
- We are not sure if there will be a 5G model
Xiaomi launches a Note series every year. This year was no different. We saw the launch of three amazing devices from a great series. This was none other than the Note 9 Series of devices. Comprising of the vanilla Redmi Note 9 to the more premium Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max, the series popped off big time.
Xiaomi is now buckling up to launch their Redmi Note 10 series of devices. From the looks of it, the Note 10 will most likely be the first phone from the series to launch. However, the launch date of the device is still under wraps. If we go by the rumors, the official launch of the device is probably right around the corner.
Furthermore, the Note 10 is actually a 4G model. Although the possibility of a 5G model launch cannot really be negated, there is no clarity about the same either. Besides, the Redmi Note 10 has appeared on the TENAA benchmarking site. This has revealed some key specifications of the device ahead of the official launch.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
Going by the benchmarking website, the Redmi Note 10 will come with the model number M2010J19SC. Additionally, the phone will pack a massive 6000mAh battery. Besides, this is the biggest battery capacity ever in a Redmi Note smartphone.
Also read: Galaxy M12 Rear Panel Design Leaked
Furthermore, the listing reveals that the Redmi Note 10 4G will feature a 6.53-inch display. Additionally, the phone is said to come with dual SIM support. Previously, the exact same smartphone was spotted on China’s 3C certification site.
Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station shared some vital details about the device via a post on Weibo. The post reveals that the phone’s LCD panel will come with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Moreover, the Redmi Note 10 will feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48MP primary sensor. On the front, the smartphone is said to come with an 8MP selfie shooter.
When it comes to the processor, nothing has been revealed about it much. However, the phone will carry an octa-core chipset with a 2.0GHz clock speed. Furthermore, the Redmi Note 10 will pack a massive 6000mAh battery along with 22.5W fast charging support.
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 does seem like an excellent device for the most part. Hopefully, the price details and full set of specifications will be revealed in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…