Replace Your Motorola Moto X4 Battery At An Affordable Price
Are you having trouble with your Motorola Moto X4 Battery? Don’t worry. Cashify can help you get it replaced easily.
Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify Repair
- 2Method 2: Motorola Service Centre
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola Moto X4 is a budget-friendly smartphone with some excellent features.
- While the smartphone is loved by customers even today, its battery might be an issue sometimes.
Looking for a Motorola Moto X4 Battery replacement? It does not matter which smartphone you are using but if it does not offer good battery life, you won’t be able to enjoy the features truly. While some smartphones have excellent battery capacity, some fail to stand true to what they promised at the time of their launch.
Launched in 2017, Motorola Moto X4 offered a decent battery life at the time of its launch. But with time, the battery started giving issues and a lot of users reported the same. However, here is good news- you can get Motorola Moto X4 Battery replacement done easily with Cashify. We charge the best-in-market price for Motorola Moto X4 Battery replacement.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
Cashify is the most convenient way for Motorola Moto X4 Battery replacement. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, head to Cashify mobile app or Website and register yourself. If you are already an existing user, just log in, to begin with, the process.
- Now, find the “Repair” section with a variety of services available.
- Next, choose the Battery repair option from the services. Next, select Motorola as the brand and now choose your phone’s model i.e., Motorola Moto X4 here.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Motorola Moto X4 page where you can add and remove preferred repair and replacement services.
- Lastly, you will get the exact price for Motorola Moto X4 Battery replacement i.e., Rs. 1049.
- Finally, click on Book now, fill in your address details and schedule your appointment.
Method 2: Motorola Service Centre
The second method is to visit the Motorola service centre for replacing the battery.
- First of all, find the nearest Motorola service centre. Now, this might be a tedious task.
- The service centre will charge approx Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 3,000 for your Motorola Moto X4 battery replacement which is quite too high when compared to the Cashify service.
- Besides, Motorola Authorised service centre does not offer any doorstep service and might charge additionally for the warranty card.
- Also, you will have to keep your mobile at the service centre for battery replacement, and it might be challenging as there are chances of data theft.
Motorola Moto X4 is an excellent smartphone but it won’t work the same with a damaged battery. Therefore, it is crucial to get the battery replaced in time.
Cashify is your one-stop destination to sell old phone and get excellent buyback value. You can also check the comparison of devices, reviews, upcoming mobile news, and more at our Cashify website.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…