Apple AirPods To Get Spatial Audio And Seamless Switch Between Devices
Apple Airpods Pro got launched on October 28, 2019, and managed to grab a strong position in the premium truly-wireless earphones market.
Highlights of the Story
- Along with iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS 7 and macOS Big Sur, Airpods Pro will also be getting an update.
- AirPods will now get seamless switching between devices & spatial audio with the recent upgrade.
Apple’s AirPods have received a set of major updates. First up, AirPods now support Spatial Audio that takes cues from the surrounding and tweaks the sound blasting off the AirPods accordingly. A seamless switching feature has been added with AirPods according to which, it will seamlessly connect with any Apple device intelligently without any manual pairing needed. Note that the features are announced but it will take some time to reach the users.
Apple’s best-in-class truly-wireless earphones were announced in the US for $250 and are available in India for Rs 24,900. The Airpods Pro are in-ear styled earphones that get Apple’s updated H1 chip which according to Apple, “features 10 audio cores” and are known for delivering a refined and more clear listening experience. The pair of earphones get dual microphones, which with the aid of software adapt themselves to each ear and help achieve a better fit and also help achieve noise cancellation.
The Airpods Pro, as compared to previous-gen AirPods, also get transparency mode to let the user hear outside ambient noise, which can be done easily by disabling the noise cancellation feature.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
The Airpods Pro helped made Apple’s Airpods business larger than it was expected as the product saw a great response from consumers and a boom in sales. Talking about sales, Apple managed to sell nearly 60 million AirPods in 2019, contributing to more than 50% market share, both in terms of sales and revenue.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.