Apple Prepares To Launch AirPods Studio And AirTags
Apple might launch the AirPods Studio and AirTags soon. The devices will launch via a virtual event by the end of 2020.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple might host another virtual event before 2020 ends
- Apple to launch AirPods Studio headphones and AirTags soon
- Apple AirPods Studio will launch as the company’s first ever over-the-ear headphones
Apple has had a very happening year. The company has hosted multiple virtual launch events this year. The ‘Time Flies’ event announced the Apple Watch Series 6. Furthermore, the “Hi, Speed” launched the iPhone 12 series of devices which includes the iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max.
However, there is one last event that Apple is planning for 2020. Leaker Lovetodream took to Twitter to reveal this piece of information. The tweet reads as, “You’ll get a Christmas surprise from ApplePS: Winter exclusive, good for winter.”
Also read: Everything New In The iPhone iOS 14.3 Beta
This only makes us wonder what kind of Christmas surprise the tech giant is planning for. Although it is unclear what the company has up its sleeves for this event, we can only assume a few things. There are a few products by the company which have been in the rumors spectrum for quite some time now. It is very much possible that Apple finally releases these products via the last event of 2020.
Also read: iPad Mini 6 Specifications Leak Online
AirPods Studio and AirTags: What We Know Till Now
AirPods Studio and AirTags are two of such anticipated products. These two expected Apple devices have been the center of many leaks. Moreover, the AirPods Studio could very much be one of the devices to launch. This is because the latest iOS 14.3 beta includes its icon and is definitely a big hint we can’t miss.
Furthermore, AirPods Studio will be Apple’s first ever high-end over-the-ear wireless headphones. Moreover, the Apple AirPods Studio is said to come with interchangeable parts. Additionally, the pads of the headphones are reportedly magnetic. This allows users to easily take the headphones off. Another interesting thing to note is that you won’t have to look for the left/right headphone pad. AirPods Studio will most likely come with the ability to automatically detect that and produce sound accordingly.
Also, the Apple AirPods Studio is said to come with a Neck Detection feature. This feature allows the headphones to detect whether a user is using the headphones or has left it around the neck. Moreover, the AirPods Studio might launch in two dedicated styles. While one style is dedicated to sports enthusiasts, the other is a high-end luxury version.
Lastly, Apple AirTags is a tracking device that may come super handy. The AirTags are said to help users in finding items such as keys, phone or a backpack.
Hopefully, the official launch dates and prices of the AirPods Studio and AirTags will be revealed soon.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.