Apple Prepares To Launch AirPods Studio And AirTags
Apple might launch the AirPods Studio and AirTags soon. The devices will launch via a virtual event by the end of 2020.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple might host another virtual event before 2020 ends
- Apple to launch AirPods Studio headphones and AirTags soon
- Apple AirPods Studio will launch as the company’s first ever over-the-ear headphones
Apple has had a very happening year. The company has hosted multiple virtual launch events this year. The ‘Time Flies’ event announced the Apple Watch Series 6. Furthermore, the “Hi, Speed” launched the iPhone 12 series of devices which includes the iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max.
However, there is one last event that Apple is planning for 2020. Leaker Lovetodream took to Twitter to reveal this piece of information. The tweet reads as, “You’ll get a Christmas surprise from ApplePS: Winter exclusive, good for winter.”
Also read: Everything New In The iPhone iOS 14.3 Beta
This only makes us wonder what kind of Christmas surprise the tech giant is planning for. Although it is unclear what the company has up its sleeves for this event, we can only assume a few things. There are a few products by the company which have been in the rumors spectrum for quite some time now. It is very much possible that Apple finally releases these products via the last event of 2020.
Also read: iPad Mini 6 Specifications Leak Online
AirPods Studio and AirTags: What We Know Till Now
AirPods Studio and AirTags are two of such anticipated products. These two expected Apple devices have been the center of many leaks. Moreover, the AirPods Studio could very much be one of the devices to launch. This is because the latest iOS 14.3 beta includes its icon and is definitely a big hint we can’t miss.
Furthermore, AirPods Studio will be Apple’s first ever high-end over-the-ear wireless headphones. Moreover, the Apple AirPods Studio is said to come with interchangeable parts. Additionally, the pads of the headphones are reportedly magnetic. This allows users to easily take the headphones off. Another interesting thing to note is that you won’t have to look for the left/right headphone pad. AirPods Studio will most likely come with the ability to automatically detect that and produce sound accordingly.
Also, the Apple AirPods Studio is said to come with a Neck Detection feature. This feature allows the headphones to detect whether a user is using the headphones or has left it around the neck. Moreover, the AirPods Studio might launch in two dedicated styles. While one style is dedicated to sports enthusiasts, the other is a high-end luxury version.
Lastly, Apple AirTags is a tracking device that may come super handy. The AirTags are said to help users in finding items such as keys, phone or a backpack.
Hopefully, the official launch dates and prices of the AirPods Studio and AirTags will be revealed soon.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…