Shayari is a famous Urdu word that translates to Poetry in the English language. In other words, Shayari is another form of poetry that people tend to write in Hindi and Urdu. With the ever-growing age of social media, the demand for Facebook Shayari has increased. They can also be used on other social media sites.
Those who are interested in writing Shayari tend to regularly post them. However, there are many others who simply want to read these beautiful Shayari and it is this audience that you may tap into with your Facebook Shayari.
Also Read: Telegram Login On App And Web: Easy Steps!
Besides, Facebook Shayari can be used on other networking platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, and more. You can choose to post them on your feed, stories, captions, video content for reels, etc. This will help gain people’s attraction.
Also Read: Free Instagram Story Downloader APK That You Can Use!
Facebook Shayari to use
Here is the list of some great Facebook Shayari that you can consider using on the profile.
Also Read: Get Famoid Followers For Free For Your Instagram Account! Is It Safe?
- Koi rastaa nahin duwaa ke siwa,
Koi suntaa hi nahi khuda ke siwaaa
- Tu aaye aur mujh mainnn lipatt jayee,
oofff, ye mere mehengey mehengey khwaab
- meraa samjhaana unko lagtaa heyy
baat be baat toktaa hu meinnn
Source: Zshan Afzal
- Thoda Meetha Thoda Kadwa, kuch aisa hai yaari ka swaad,
har zaika apne jagah ehmiyaat rakhta hai,
isliye yariyaan abaad hai
- ज़िन्दगी के सफ़र में ये बात भी आम रही कि,
मोड़ तो आये कई मगर मंज़िले गुमनाम रही|
Also Read: How To Change Instagram Background On Stories and Messages?
- pehla tha ishq meraa,
jo muqammall hua nahinn
ye zindagi hai janabbb,
tum jeet sako koi juwaaa nahinn
- jo saksh kabhi humari ankhon mai ansoo nahi dekhtaaa thaa,
aaj is aansu ki wajahh hi wahi shakshh hai.
- khamoshiyaan sard hai aur unmeyy bahot kuchh jazbb hai
- cafe wali mehengi coffee bhi peekey dekh li,
par mere dil ko sukonnn tumhari jhothii chai se milta hai
- mohabbat ka koi taraazuu nahin hota,
ek parwaah batati hai pyaaar kittna hai
- zaruri to nahin jo khushi dey usi se pyaar ho,
qki sacchii mohabbat aksar dil tod dene walon se hi hoti hai
- jung to hamari purkho ne jeeti thi,
hum to dilon ko jeettney aaye hainn.
- saat arab muskurahaton mai pasand hain,
mujhey meri maa ka muskuranaa
- zindagi main bhee musafir hoon teri kashti ka,
tu jaha mujhsey kahegi main wahi utar jaunga
- aap daulat ki taraazu mai dilon ko taulein,
hum mohabbat se mohabbat ka silaa dete hain
Source: Sahir Ludhiyaanwi
- jo kucch bhi tum sochtey ho fanaa hai maano,
wo jo tumhari soch mai nai usey khuda mano
- rumi shams tarbezz ko,
bar bar karte hain naman.
jisney shor kartey is dill ko,
diya hai shashwat amannn.
- Ikk Pehchhaan Hazaaaron Dost Bana Deti Hainnn
Ek Muskaan Hazaron Ghum Bhula Deti Hai
Zindagi Keyy Safar Mein Sambhal Kar Chalnaaa
Ek Galti Hazaron Sapne Jala Kar Rakh Deti Haiii
- ikkk khwahishhh thi ki koi mujhe chahe tootkar,
par hum toot gaye usko chatey chateyyy
- kambakhtt ye yadein mar dalte hain,
ishq to phir bhii rehemmm kar detaa
- muskuraane ko mann to bahot karta haii,
lekin beeta hua kal fir se rulaaa detaa hain!
Also Read: 5 Best Online Shopping Apps For A Wholesome Experience
Facebook Shayari can be an important tool if you want to make new friends, increase followers, likes, or share count on the profile. Even though you may not be capable of writing it all by yourself, always ensure that if you use a shayari, you must definitely mention the source (if it’s not anonymous).
Also Read: 40+ Best Love Captions For Instagram That Will Impress Your Partner
Cashify helps you sell old mobile phone and sell old laptop. If you are looking forward to getting the best deal for your product, then Cashify is the right place for you.