How to Buy Ola Electric Scooter from Ola App?
Ola has launched two electric scooter in India, namely the Ola Electric S1 and the Ola Electric Scooter S1 Pro. The scooters are available in ten distinct colour variants to choose from. Here’s how to book yours today!
Highlights of the Story
- Next Ola Electric Scooter sale date is set for November 1, 2021.
- There are two variants namely the Ola Electric S1 and S1 Pro.
- Both the scooters come in ten colour variants to choose from.
Last month, Ola broke records with the launch of their range of electric scooter. On the very first day of launch and sale, the reported over a lakh pre-bookings for its Ola Electric Scooter within just the first 24 hours. Now, it seems like the company has topped that as well with their second sale.
The second sale that kicked off on September 15, 2021, recorded a total of a staggering Rs. 1,100 crores worth of scooters sold in India. Here is our quick step-by-step guide on how to purchase the Ola Electric S1 and Ola Electric Scooter S1 Pro in India.
Ola Electric Scooter Booking in India: Steps To Book
Booking Via Website
In order to get your hands on the new Ola Electric Scooter, you need to firstly book it via the website. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do so:
Step 1: Firstly, head over to the official Ola Electric website.
Step 2: Now, in here, sign in with your mobile number.
Step 3: Once that is done, you will receive an OTP. Type in the four-digit OTP in the given box.
Step 4: Further, after that, fill in details like your name and e-mail ID.
Step 5: Finally, you will be required to pay the reservation fee of Rs. 499. You can do so via UPI, debit card, net banking or Ola Money. Voila! Your Ola electric scooter has finally been pre-booked!
Purchase Via App
Now, you can purchase the Ola electric scooter via the Ola app via the below mentioned steps:
#1 Log in to the Ola app.
#2 Verify your mobile number via the OTP.
#3 Then, tap on allow to enable the required permissions for the app.
#4 Choose the variant that you want. You can choose from the Ola Electric Scooter S1 or the Ola Electric Scooter S1 Pro.
#5 Once that is done, choose your desired colour for the electric scooter. There are a total of 10 colour variants to choose from.
#6 Then, complete your payment. You can either pay the amount in full at one go or, opt for EMI options. For the Ola Electric S1, EMIs start at Rs. 2,999 on a monthly basis. On the other hand, for the Ola Electric S1 Pro, EMIs start at Rs. 3,199 per month.
#7 Now, if you do not want to pay in full, you can choose to pay just Rs. 20,000 in advance. A thing to note here is that the amount is refundable till the shipping of the scooter. After that, it will not be refundable anymore.
Voila! The Ola Electric Scooter is finally yours!
Ola Electric Scooter Price in India and Sale Date
The Ola Electric S1 price in India is set at Rs. 99,999. Moreover, this is the price of the scooter excluding the subsidies imposed by states and governments. On the other hand, the Ola Electric Scooter S1 Pro price in India has been set at Rs. 1,29,999. Both the scooters are available in the white, grey, mint, pink, yellow, dark blue, black, beige, dark grey, and red colour options in India.
When it comes to the availability of the scooters, the last sale date was that of September 15, 2021. Both the scooters have been sold out as of now. However, the scooters can still be reserved and the next sale date is scheduled for November 1, 2021. For now, the Ola Electric Scooter booking in India is open.
Ola Electric Scooter Specifications
The latest and new electric scooter S1 by Ola comes with a 2.98-kilowatt hour battery capacity. Now, this particular battery capacity claims to deliver 121km on a single full charge. In addition, the scooter can reach a maximum speed of 90km per hour.
On the other hand, the Ola Electric Scooter S1 Pro packs a significantly larger 3.97-kilowatt hour battery capacity. Further, this particular battery capacity claims to deliver up to 181kms on a single full charge. In addition, the scooter will be able to reach a maximum speed of up to 115km per hour.
When it comes to features, both the scooters come with twin LED headlamps. Additionally, the scooters also come with a large boot space under the seat to store helmets, valuables or other items. According to Ola, the scooter will be very spacious, comfortable and class-leading.
Another great news for Ola electric scooter owners is that the company has already set up a dedicated charging network for the scooter. Moreover, this will obviously grow and become widely available across the country in the coming days, as more and more people start owning these scooters.
We certainly do hope that this article helped you in understanding how to book the new Ola Electric Scooter. Moreover, we hope that you get your hands on the new and trendy scooter by Ola soon! Mark the sale date, November 1, 2021, it is!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…