How To Check Jio Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Code & SMS
You can check the balance, data usage, and plan expiry date via SMS, call, or Jio website. Give a miss call on 1299 or dial 1800 889 9999 to check your Jio balance and validity. You can also install my Jio app or go to Jio.com to check the balance, recharge your Jio number, and avail of other services from Jio.
Highlights of the Story
- Check balance, data usage, and validity of your Jio plan using SMS service, mobile apps, Customer Care Number, and more.
- Check Jio balance on SMS by giving a missed call on 1299.
- Also, check your recharge history and invoice history on my Jio App.
Jio is the most successful and popular telecom operator in India capturing about 55% market share. Initially, when Jio launched the 4G LTE service on Sember 5, 2016 offering free unlimited data and voice calls. While other operators such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL were charging a bomb for 4G data and calls, Jio brought a revolution in the telecom sector and almost cut down the competition. This intense competition made the cellular bills for customers to cut down by about 70%.
Now, in 2021 the lowest prepaid recharge with voice calls, data, and messages for 28 days costs Rs 129. It becomes necessary for a user to check their balance, data usage, validity, etc, and avoid any delay in recharge to continue using the service.
Here we have listed out a few methods to help Jio prepaid and postpaid plan users to check their Jio balance, data usage, validity, etc.
Method 1: Check Jio Balance Through SMS/Missed Call
To know your Jio balance and validity dial 1299, the call will be automatically disconnected, and you will get a message on the number from which you requested to know the balance. Or you can even type MBAL to 55333 and you shall get a text message.
The text will have information about your plan, data usage, SMS usage, recharge balance, and plan expiring date.
Here are some Important SMS messages that you can save for future reference:
- BILL to 199: To know the bill amount for Jio Postpaid customers
- MYPLAN to 199: To know the current plan for Jio
- START to 1925: Activate 4G data on your SIM
- TARIFF to 191: Check Call rate
- JIO to 199: To know your Jio number
- MBAL to 55333: Check 4G data usage
- BAL to 199: Check prepaid balance and validity
Method 2: Check Balance using USSD codes
To know your Jio Balance and Validity you can dial the following USSD codes:
- *111*1*3# : Internet Balance Information
- *333#: Check Main Balance
- *333*3*1*1#: Activate Caller Tune
- *333*3*1*2#: Deactivate Caller Tune
Method 3: Check Jio Balance On Call
Step 1: Dial Jio Customer care number 1800 889 9999 or 1991 from your Jio Number
Step 2: You will be asked to select your preferred language like Hindi, English, Punjabi, Kannada, and so on.
Step 3: Choose a language you are comfortable with and press the respective key.
Step 4: Now, the computerized representative will tell your daily Data balance and validity.
Step 5: After that, you will be asked to know the past recharges in 30 days, Current data balance, and validity. Select the respective key to know details about the respective option.
Step 6: Select the current data and validity option to know the balance or if you want to know about the plan, choose the past recharges in 30 days option.
Besides that, you can also know various plans and offers of Jio, set a caller tune, talk to a customer care representative, and many more on call.
Method 4: Check Jio Balance On My Jio App
Many of the Jio users use my Jio app to take proper control of their Jio account and track their active 4G plan validity and other information related to the Jio plan and features. A user can quickly check his balance, data usage, plan validity, and latest offers. Also, Jio allows its users to generate a detailed statement of their call, messages, and internet data and locate nearby Jio stores.
Step 2: Complete the registration process using your Jio number and OTP.
Step 3: Now, open the app, and you will get the View Detail Option.
Step 4: Click on view detail, and you will be able to see SMS balance, Data Balance, Voice Call Balance, and Plan expiry date.
Check new plans and offers, and Recharge your Jio Number on My Jio App:
Step 1: Open My Jio app and click on the Recharge option.
Step 2: Now you will see a bunch of different Jio recharge plans to select one.
Step 3: To get more information about the plan, click on the ‘i’ button to get a detailed overview of the plan.
Step 4: Now select the plan and click on Buy; You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
Step 5: Select the payment method and proceed to pay; once payment is completed, you get a confirmation message on your Jio number starting “Recharge is Successful.”
My Jio app is full of features, and my Jio app is the easiest way of checking your data balance and validity. Moreover, you can connect your secondary Jio account or JioFi and Jio Fiber account with my Jio app to properly control your accounts and check their balance, data usage, and validity from time to time. It is also linked with other apps of Jio like Jio TV app, Jio Saavn, Jio News, Jio Cinema, and many more.
Method 5: Check Jio Balance On Jio Website
Another easy way of checking your Jio balance and managing your Jio account is Jio.com. If you don’t want to depend only on my Jio app or other methods, you can try this convenient one.
Step 1: Go to www.jio.com and click on Sign In.
Step 2: Select the Sim option and enter your Jio mobile number.
Step 3: You will get an OTP on your number, enter it and click on the submit button.
Step 4: Now, you will see your data balance & usage and your plan details.
Step 5: Click on Check Usage or View More to know the balance in detail.
Furthermore, you can check your recharge history, invoice history and get your past 6-month statement of the voice calls, data usage, and SMS by clicking on My Statement. If you want to recharge, you can compare and select a well-suited plan for you and quickly get the recharge done on your Jio number.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…