Leaked: Xiaomi Mi 10T, 10T Pro Specifications
When Mi released the 9T series last year, we knew a 10T series was coming as well. The Mi 10T series has finally been leaked via various sources. The key specifications and design elements of the series have been revealed online.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro specifications have been leaked online
- A report by MuyComputer revealed the specifications of the devices
- Both the devices are expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC
MuyComputer, a known Spanish tech portal has revealed the key specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro via a report. As per the report, both the flagship phones will run the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC chipset. In fact, both the premium devices share the same features apart from the RAM configurations and primary camera setup. Furthermore, the leaked renders reveal the phones to have a punch-hole design and a display with minimal bezels. According to the report, there is also a vertical camera module at the back.
Also read: Tecno Spark Power 2 Air Launched In India
Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro Specifications
The report suggests that Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution. Furthermore, we might see a high refresh rate of 144Hz on a HDR10+ certified display. We will also see a Gorilla Glass protection at the front for protection. The Mi 10T Pro runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. Moreover, the octa-core chipset will be paired with the Adreno 650 GPU. We will also see 8GB of RAM and upto 256GB of internal storage options to choose from.
On the camera front, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is likely to feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a primary whopping 108-megapixel camera with OIS. Additionally, there is an 8MP telephoto camera with 5x hybrid zoom alongside a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera. Furthermore, the cameras can record in 8K 30FPS as well as in 4K UHD at up to 60FPS. On the front, there is a 20-megapixel selfie shooter integrated within the punch-hole design.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro packs has a 5000 mAh battery with 50W fast charging support. Additionally, there is a 30W fast wireless charging support as well. Furthermore, we will also see a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Motorola G9 Plus Launched In Brazil
When it comes to the Xiaomi Mi 10T, it has similar specifications apart from a few things. For starters, it will have 6GB of RAM and a 640megapixel primary rear camera setup unlike the 108-megapixel in the 10T Pro.
The Mi 10T Pro price could start from EUR 640 while the Mi 10T price could start from EUR 550.
Xiaomi only sells the Mi 10 5G in India as its 2020 flagship phone at the moment. However, when the 10T series launches, they will be the topmost premium flagship devices in the country. The smartphones look very promising indeed and we hope the company sticks to these expected specifications of the devices.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?