Motorola Edge+ Launch In India On May 19th Reveals Flipkart Teaser
The Motorola Edge+ packs a gorgeous design along with top-of-the-line internals and would compete with other flagships in the market right now.
Highlights of the Story
- A dedicated product page of the device was spotted on Flipkart.
- It would compete with the OnePlus 8 Pro, the Mi 10 and the Realme X50 Pro.
- Pricing of the Motorola Edge+ is not known yet.
The e-commerce giant Flipkart just revealed a teaser for the new Motorola Edge+, according to which the phone will be unveiled at May 19 at 12pm(mid-day). It was a very well expected launch as the Motorola India chief promised to introduce this new model to the Indian market soon. The Smartphone was launched last month alongside a vanilla Motorola Edge.
Motorola Edge+ Key-Specifications
Motorola Edge+ runs on Android 10 with a close to stock user interface (UI) and is packed with a curved 6.7 inch-HD+ OLED display and 90Hz refresh charge along with HDR10+ certification. Under the cover, its powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC with a 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. For the fans of photography and video shooting, it offers a 108-megapixel major digicam, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle digicam, an 8-megapixel telephoto digicam and a Time of Flight (ToF) sensor. On the front, there’s a 25-megapixel selfie shooter.
It also comes with a 256GB of non expandable UFS 3.0 storage and a huge 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charging, 15W fast Wireless charging, and 5W reverse Wi-Fi charging assistance so your work is never interrupted and you don’t have to stick to the charger every day. The phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor which adds a boost to the security options.
Also Read: Motorola Edge+ And Edge Officially Unveiled!
Availability and Pricing
Motorola Edge+ launched with a price of $999 which is around Rs. 75,300 in the U.S making it a premium smartphone. So, we can expect the price to be same in India if the marketing strategy of Motorola does not change. The Flipkart itemizing additionally could mean that it might be unique to e-retailer in India, no less than on-line.
However, there’s not much information on the availability of Motorola Edge as of now.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.