Motorola has finally launched the Razr (2019) in India. This is the second foldable phone launched in the world this year alongside the Galaxy Z Flip. The new Razr comes in a foldable form-factor featuring a versatile OLED display which will fold completely in half. The Moto Razr also features a secondary display for quick selfies and notifications. The Razr branding is what gives a nostalgic feel to existing Motorola fans.
Also read: Galaxy Z Flip First Impressions
Motorola Razr Specifications
- Android 9 Pie
- 6.2-inch flexible OLED HD+ (876×2142 pixels) display with a 21:9 ratio
- Secondary 2.7-inch (600×800 pixels) Quick View panel
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
- 6GB RAM
- Primary camera: 16-megapixel (f/1.7 lens)
- 2,510mAh battery (15W fast charging supported)
- Selfie camera: 5-megapixel
- 128GB storage (non expandable)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C
- Optical fingerprint sensor
Motorola Razr Price In India
In the US earlier this year the Motorola Razr (2019) was launched in November 2019 at $1,499.99 (roughly Rs. 1,11,300). In India, it has been priced at Rs. 1,24,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. This is the only variant of the phone available. There is also only one colour option which is Noir Black. The phone can be purchased through Flipkart and offline stores. Pre-bookings start from today, and sale starts in India from April 2.
Motorola is also offering the MotoCare Accident Damage Protection Plan. It is going to be available at a reduced price if purchased within 30 days of buying the new Moto Razr. A one-time screen replacement is also offered at Rs. 7,999. This could be important especially considering the price of the phone.