Highlights of the Story
- iQOO 9 may go official in India sometime in between end of January, 2022 – February, 2022.
- Price of the device in India has been reportedly set at Rs. 42,000 – Rs. 45,000.
- Key specs of the Indian variant include Snapdragon 888+ SoC, 120Hz AMOLED display, 4,350mAh battery and more.
Earlier this month, the vivo gaming sub-brand launched their iQOO 9 series of phones in China. Now, the smartphones are all set to launch in India soon. According to a recent leak, the smartphones may go official as early as by the end of this month itself in the country. If not, they could launch sometime in February as well.
Ahead of official launch, the vanilla iQOO 9 price in India and specs have been leaked by 91Mobiles. One may ask that wasn’t the specification of the device already known from its China launch? We only wish things were that simple as the India and China variants are actually going to be pretty different internally. So, without any further ado, let’s take a quick look at all the newly leaked details!
iQOO 9 Price in India & Specifications Leaked (Indian Variant)
Let us first take a look at the price of the upcoming device in India. According to 91Mobiles’ intel and industry sources, the vanilla model in the series will come with a price tag similar to that of the newly launched OnePlus 9RT. Going by this, we can expect the device to be priced at somewhere in between Rs. 42,000 to Rs. 45,000.
Moving to the specifications of the handset, it will feature a 6.5-inch AMOLED Display. In addition, the display will sport a fast 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the flagship handset will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SoC. When it comes to software, the handset runs on Android 12 with FunTouch OS 12 custom skin on top.
In terms of camera, the iQOO 9 Indian variant will offer a 48-megapixel triple rear camera setup. The other two cameras are 13-megapixel sensors. The Indian variant of the handset will pack a 4,350mAh battery. In addition, this rated battery capacity will pair up with 120W fast charging support.
Indian Variant Vs Chinese Variant
Here’s a quick look at the major differences between the Indian and Chinese variants of the upcoming smartphone by iQOO. This will allow you to get an understanding of what to expect from the Indian variant when it finally goes official.
|COMPONENTS||iQOO 9 INDIA VARIANT||CHINA VARIANT|
|Processor:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SoC||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1|
|Display:||6.5-inch 120Hz AMOLED Display||6.78-inch 120Hz AMOLED Display|
|Camera Setup:||48-megapixel Triple Rear Camera||50-megapixel Triple Rear Camera|
|Battery and Charging:||4,350mAh Battery, 120W Fast Charging||4,700mAh Battery, 120W Fast Charging|
|Weight:||200 grams||206.1 grams|
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?