OPPO Reno 7 Series India Launch is on This Date; Check Key Details Here!
Table Of Contents
- 1OPPO Reno 7 Series Specifications (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Reno 7 series launch date in India will be February 4, 2022.
- The Reno 7 Pro will feature the World’s first Sony IMX709 sensor.
- Here’s everything you need to know about it.
OPPO is prepping up to launch their OPPO Reno 7 series of smartphones in India soon. Last year, the brand launched this series in China. Now, it is time for the series to make its way into the Indian market. Details of the series launch date in India were under wraps. However, that changes now.
Noted tipster Pagar Guglani has revealed that the OPPO Reno 7 launch date in India has been scheduled for February 4, 2022. Under this series, the brand will launch their OPPO Reno 7 and OPPO Reno 7 Pro models in the country.
The smartphones are going to release in the mid-range flagship segment for the most part. Besides, one can head over to the OPPO India website and see an ‘Early Bird’ lucky draw. Now, this lucky draw has been listed to end on February 4, 2022. This is a hard hint at the launch date being on the same date.
However, these are just assumptions and rumours. Additionally, those who take part in the lucky draw will be able to get their hands on the device from the store starting February 5, 2022. This is another hint.
OPPO Reno 7 Series Specifications (Expected)
Starting off with the key details of the upcoming series, let us talk about the display specs first. The Reno 7 will most likely come with a 6.43-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display. On the other hand, the Reno 7 Pro will reportedly come with a bigger 6.55-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display. Besides, we will most likely get to see a 90Hz refresh rate panel on both the devices.
On the processor front, the standard OPPO Reno 7 will most likely be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC. On the other hand, the Reno 7 Pro will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC.
Talking about optics, the vanilla Reno 7 will offer a 64-megapixel triple rear camera setup. Meanwhile, the Reno 7 Pro will flaunt a 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup. At the front, both the devices will sport a 32-megapixel sensor. However, the Pro model stands out in one aspect.
The 32-megapixel selfie shooter on the Reno 7 Pro 5G will be that of an OPPO Exclusive World’s first Sony IMX709 sensor. This claims to be sixty percent more sensitive to light. So, you can expect to see clearer images and videos in the dark. For now, this is all that is known about the device. Hopefully, more details will surface online in the coming days.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.